Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: John Byrne Wants Rob Liefeld On Watchmen 2

  1. #111
    Dean of Cool University JensAltmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BPThoughtCrimes View Post
    And the first amendment gives us the right to say he's a douche.

    The first amendment does not protect against criticism for statements.
    Exactly It says that he has the right to say any dumb thing that comes into his head. It also gives us the right to call him on it. I only countered Potato's statement that Byrne doesn't have the right to make asinine statements.

    But the other thing is also a truism: he can say anything he wants. That doesn't mean we have to pay attention.
    ----------------------------
    Creator of Made of Fail
    Links to my Amazon.co.UK and Amazon.com pages.

  2. #112
    Way Cool
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default

    John Byrne is a hugely talented asshole.

  3. #113
    Anti-Moderator _OM_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    15,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BPThoughtCrimes View Post
    I think the internet is exclusively populated with assholes.
    ...For the last time, kids, an asshole is a jerk with class. Not everyone on the Internet has class, so the majority are just a bunch of jerks.
    -------

  4. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _OM_ View Post
    ...For the last time, kids, an asshole is a jerk with class. Not everyone on the Internet has class, so the majority are just a bunch of jerks.
    Sometimes you have to let the joke go, love.
    "If you find 'I think you're wrong' offensive, there's not much I can tell you. Except that you are, in fact, wrong."
    Reminder: There are roughly 313,000,000 people in the United States. There are roughly 2,000 Direct Market Comic Shops in the United States. That means there is 1 comic shop for every 156,500 people in America.
    Free Entertainment: JoePanc l Anything Can Happen Wednesday l Adult Supervision Advised l The Canny Cthulhu Holmes l 24
    Paid Entertainment: Though My Chains Be Forged

  5. #115
    Captain Cool Jason A. Quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Purgatory MI
    Posts
    4,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BPThoughtCrimes View Post
    I don't have to think the man is more perfect than Jesus just because I like his work. And I don't have to hate his work just because I think the man has some personal issues.
    Keep up that kind of reasonable thinking and you'll get yourself kicked out of here.
    Jason A. Quest, Bt.
    JAQrabbit Tales – free bio-porno-graphic novel
    Everybody's Doin' It! – manly gay porn
    Captain MiracleFetus Christ – free
    The Nude 52! – nekkid superheroes

  6. #116
    Moderator Emperor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason A. Quest View Post
    Keep up that kind of reasonable thinking and you'll get yourself kicked out of here.
    And the Internet.
    if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

    Tumblr | Fractal Friction | Google+

  7. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason A. Quest View Post
    Keep up that kind of reasonable thinking and you'll get yourself kicked out of here.
    What can I say, sir? I'm a rebel!
    "If you find 'I think you're wrong' offensive, there's not much I can tell you. Except that you are, in fact, wrong."
    Reminder: There are roughly 313,000,000 people in the United States. There are roughly 2,000 Direct Market Comic Shops in the United States. That means there is 1 comic shop for every 156,500 people in America.
    Free Entertainment: JoePanc l Anything Can Happen Wednesday l Adult Supervision Advised l The Canny Cthulhu Holmes l 24
    Paid Entertainment: Though My Chains Be Forged

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •