Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hugh Jackman Offers Up An Exciting Wolverine Spoiler

Administrator

Default Hugh Jackman Offers Up An Exciting Wolverine Spoiler

Sometimes I find myself, in interviews, feeling quite confident and ready to stick my neck out. I don't think I've ever been quite as bold as Parade's Jeanne Wolf, however. Speaking to Hugh Jackman on the occasion of Les Miserable's release she just came clean and told him what she wanted:
    Give us a little scoop on the film.
    Of course that wouldn't work... would it? Well, actually, it did. Jackman replied:
    You want to get me into trouble, don?t you? [laughs] Okay, the movie takes place after X-Men: The Last Stand. My character is at his lowest. He is supposed to be able to heal himself, but he may encounter someone who has worked out a way to really hurt him. And there is a cameo from one of the past X-Men in it.
    Well played, Wolf. Now go back and ask him which one of the past X-Men.

Of course, there are several other embargoed writers gnashing their teeth right now... I can't say too much more but... yeah. I might be down to my gums by lunchtime.

Anyway. More on The Wolverine as we head towards its release in July. Les Miserables will be out in the US on Christmas Day and in the UK on January 11th and I'll definitely be going back to see it again.
    ShadowVoyd likes this.

Wrote the Book on Cool ShadowVoyd's Avatar

And I find myself asking if those "Hugh Jackman spotted in the vicinity of X-Men: First Class shooting location"-like rumors of Famke Janssen in this movie's neighborhood were ever debunked? I can kind of see Logan rehashing gutting her over and over again in a photogenically tormented way. But I don't know if that would really count as a tangibly juicy cameo spoiler in the way he's mentioning it anyway....

VP in Charge of Cool bewareofgeek's Avatar

Most of those aren't scoops. I heard much the same info in a Q&A available on Youtube.

Wrote the Book on Cool

Wasn't there a rumor for the longest time that Jean would be showing up in some flashback/hallucination sequence?

Zen Master of Cool

I'm still disappointed that it's going to have any connection to the previous movies. I wanted the McQuarie script where he was the only mutant to appear in the movie.

Very Cool

Really wanted to forget that turd of a movie existed
    mercifulbudah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowVoyd View Post
    ... gutting her ...
    I was in floods of tears at this point in the film.
    I heart that scene so hard.

Consultant of Cool mercifulbudah's Avatar

Thank god. I'm so happy to see someone just being upfront about the plot of their film. None of that is so spoilerific that it ruins the flick. I'm so sick to crap of the supreme plot secrecy nonsense from the makers of films like Star Trek Into Darkness (STID?) and TDKR.

Exceedingly Cool

Hey Disney, prove to me the franchise can be saved and not produce another pile of Suck!

Nrp

I hope this movie's gonna be good...... cuz the last one was not worth watching !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast