Thread: Marvel's Avengers Assemble - Win! A Pair Of Tickets To Tomorrow's Premiere

Administrator

Default Marvel's Avengers Assemble - Win! A Pair Of Tickets To Tomorrow's Premiere

Tomorrow evening, Joss Whedon and his mighty Avengers will touch down at London's Vue Westfield for the film's European premiere and we've got a pair of tickets for you, right here.

Well, for one lucky winner at least.

To enter, simply follow us on Twitter and retweet our competition tweet.

We'll be selecting a winner at 8pm UK time tonight so get on with it. We'll then contact the winner to confirm details, so watch your e-mail tonight.

And if you don't have twitter, or you don't win, we'll give you another another chance to get in. Simply turn up at the premiere in cosplay tomorrow and the best dressed will also scoop some tickets. Rock up by 5pm in your Earth's Mightiest finest.

And send us a picture too, why don't you.

As much as i'd love to see this film early I already one free tickets to see it when it comes out (plus I don't use twitter )
    Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine