Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Tries To Pull Back The Spoilers On Gambit #10. Warning, Spoilers

Administrator

Default Marvel Tries To Pull Back The Spoilers On Gambit #10. Warning, Spoilers

There was no solicitation for Gambit #10. Instead they went straight from #9 to #11 by mistake. Issue #11 was meant to be #10.

Its solicitation text read.
    ? Desperate to learn the lady thief?s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle?especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!? And when Gambit?s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here?s a hint: She?s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit?s extracurricular activities?
    And this weekend, as well as the issue number, it reverted to;
    * Desperate to learn the lady thief's secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may be even too much for him to handle...* Featuring zombified HYDRA agents! The villainous Tombstone! And a member of the Uncanny Avengers who ain't too pleased with Gambit's shenanigans...
    The cover appears to have changed from left to right as well.

Is it too late to shut the stable doors after the Rogue has bolted?

You really blew the doors off that mystery, Rich.

Exceedingly Cool

Rogue showing up in a Gambit issue, now that is a true spoiler! No one would have ever even predicted such a thing would EVER happen!

Zen Master of Cool NielsVanEekelen's Avatar

If we're talking a Gambit book, I don't see how "Rogue guest-stars" even reads any different from "a member of the Uncanny Avengers guest-stars". Whatever this is about, it's not spoilers.
    FULCRUM: An ongoing fantasy saga by Niels van Eekelen, out now on Kindle and Smashwords in all e-book formats, or start reading for FREE on TelltaleProductions.nl

gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space

Considering the opinion Marvel seems to have of his readers, they are probably sure we've already forgotten last months Previews.
    PLEASE CONSIDER putting SilverSmurfer on ignore due to his factually incorrect and hysteric claim that "Uber" is a "historically revisionist nazi fantasy," and that we should boycott Avatar for it.
    Thank you for your Considerations.

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning, the above post may contain traces of sarcasm, or have been written in an environment where it may have come into contact with sarcasm.

My name is Steven Tudor, nice to meet you.

Bring back signatures!!!!!!!

Zen Master of Cool

I think Marvel really underestimates the Gambit/Rogue fanbase.

I'm not part of it but I'd be curious if they put out a Gambit/Rogue tandem book with lots of melodrama just how well it'd sell. I think it'd surprise a lot of people.

gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space

Quote Originally Posted by toodoor View Post
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Toodoor, please get a grip on yourself. I know you can survive this.
    PLEASE CONSIDER putting SilverSmurfer on ignore due to his factually incorrect and hysteric claim that "Uber" is a "historically revisionist nazi fantasy," and that we should boycott Avatar for it.
    Thank you for your Considerations.

Quote Originally Posted by die-yng View Post
    Toodoor, please get a grip on yourself. I know you can survive this.
    I dunno, I'm still reeling from that article where one cover looked vaguely like another cover. Sorta. This might finish me off!
    Warning, the above post may contain traces of sarcasm, or have been written in an environment where it may have come into contact with sarcasm.

My name is Steven Tudor, nice to meet you.

Bring back signatures!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
    I think Marvel really underestimates the Gambit/Rogue fanbase.

I'm not part of it but I'd be curious if they put out a Gambit/Rogue tandem book with lots of melodrama just how well it'd sell. I think it'd surprise a lot of people.
    A whole generation of people grew up on the 90's Xmen cartoon they could try to appeal to them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast