Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Massive Spoiler At The End Of Superior Spider-Man

Administrator

Default The Big Massive Spoiler At The End Of Superior Spider-Man

If you have any plans to read Superior Spider-Man #1 stop now.

Because this is a post for people who have given up on Spider-Man after reading Amazing Spider-Man #700.

This is for anyone so upset about the death of Peter Parker. This is for anyone so upset that Otto Octavius is taking the role of Marvel's greatest hero. This is for anyone so disturbed about the implications of that scene with Mary Jane. And who, as a result has decided to drop the book completely.

Firstly I'd say, don't.

Pick up Superior Spider-Man #1 and you should be happy. Or at least retain a smidgen of hope.

But if you don't believe me and still need convincing, I'm going to show you the first half of the last page of Superior Spider-Man. But that's it. For the rest of it you'll have to buy the comic.

To see the half page in question, click here. Massive, massive spoilers obviously, this goes out to the broken hearted in the hope that maybe it might help repair that heart.

Or you can take a chance and pick up the comic without spoiling yourself. I did.

Peter aka casper the ghost rofl

Peter Parker: Force Ghost
    Writer/Editor/Talent Acquisitions/Production- Grayhaven Comics www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions - Shadowline Comics www.shadowlineonline.com
    Twitter: @marclombardi
    I'm opinionated. Be forewarned.

Wrote the Book on Cool CBattles6's Avatar

Guys, are we forgetting who owns Marvel? Disney. This is clearly a stealth reboot of Angels in the Outfield.
    Last edited by CBattles6; 01-09-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Consultant of Cool

They hate it if he's dead, they hate it if he's alive. Me, I hopped up and did a little dance. Faith in Slott paid off.

That is absolutely the stupidest, lamest thing I have ever seen in comics. It makes the dreadful Clone Saga look like Shakespeare.

Can we assume from this that Dan Slott really wants to write Deadman, but feels that this is as close as he gets? Is this what passes for an "idea" at Marvel these days?

The worst part is that actual trees died so that this steaming pile of crap could see the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi View Post
    Peter Parker: Force Ghost
    Peter Parker: Jacob Marley or Jiminy Cricket?

Does he also have a brain tumor now?

Consultant of Cool

I don't think that they actually Freaky Friday'd. I think that Otto just brain washed Peter into thinking that he's Otto. Hopefully that's not Peter from up on high, and it's just his consciousness coming back through.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast