Thread: Mack And LaFuente, The Two Davids, Give Powers Bureau #1 A Couple More Covers

Administrator

Default Mack And LaFuente, The Two Davids, Give Powers Bureau #1 A Couple More Covers

Powers: Bureau #1 is coming. Honest this time. And now it has a couple of alternative covers, both from Davids.

One from Mack...

And one from LaFuente.

ALso expect new covers from a bunch of Marvel second prints, including Superior Spider-Man #1, X-Termination #1, Morbius #1, All New X-Men #5 and Hawkeye #6. If they haven't announced sellouts yet, I bet they will soon.

Exceedingly Cool

that logo for Powers is properly shit

Consultant of Cool

Did the old Powers series even finish yet? Did I miss it? I like Bendis and I've liked Powers but there's no way I'm buying this book in floppies after the scheduling problems with the last volume.

Exceedingly Cool

it did, yeah, the one that came out in August there (#11?) was the end of the latest arc. I've no intention of buying it in singles either.

Wouldn't up the order for any variants. Almost nobody cares about Powers anymore, just like the rest of Bendis' non-Marvel owned work that appears so sporadically that I honestly wish they would just stop wasting our time.

Banned

Powers Bureau? Ha ha ha ha ha!! Will this come, once again, with promises of not being late