Thread: Your Cut-Out-And-Keep Solicitation For Ultimate Wolverine 2

Administrator

Default Your Cut-Out-And-Keep Solicitation For Ultimate Wolverine 2

UPDATE: Hello visitors from CapeTown! Feel free to wander around Bleeding Cool while you're here...

After being missed out of the current Marvel Previews, here are the solicitation details and cover for Ultimate Wolverine #2, out in March as well as issue 1.

And ooh look, my Royal Wedding artist Gary Erskine is inking the book - that's what the cover image says at least.
    • ULTIMATE COMICS WOLVERINE #2
    • CULLEN BUNN (W)
    • DAVID MESSINA (A)
    • Cover by AXEL TORVENIUS
    • ? Jimmy's hunting down ghosts from his past?or is it the ghosts who are hunting him?!
    • ? What is the deadly secret of Project Mother Vine? And why was Wolverine so desperate to shut it down?
    • ? A mysterious woman from Logan's past crosses paths with him again! What is her connection to Jimmy?!
    • 32 PGS./Rated T+ ?$3.99

Wrote the Book on Cool

Lets see.... Mother Vine.... Logan.... Enhanced... Quick..... Mutant.....Calling Her Children..
    All on the cover so I am going to go out on a limb and say she is perhaps a Weapon X experiment gone wrong perhaps?

Dean of Cool University Captain13's Avatar

Jimmy's mom!

My name is John Stewart. I'm an architect by trade
    and a defender of the universe by appointment.
    It's a pleasure to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clavius View Post
    Lets see.... Mother Vine.... Logan.... Enhanced... Quick..... Mutant.....Calling Her Children..
    All on the cover so I am going to go out on a limb and say she is perhaps a Weapon X experiment gone wrong perhaps?
    You missed JIMMY under the N in WOLVERINE. And it says CALLING HER CHILDREN HOME.
    I'm now doing weekly comic reviews for Fanboybuzz.com and be sure check out my blog @ thecomicsbleed.com.