Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By StarCruncher

Thread: Sam Humphries Teases Ultimates Infinity

Administrator

Default Sam Humphries Teases Ultimates Infinity

Sam Humphries, current writer on Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates, Sacrifice and Fanboys Vs Zombies, has a new project for Marvel this year, which he teased to Robot 6.
    But that only takes us through January, and everyone already knows about those books anyway. So I guess I?ll say?Ultimates: Infinity.
    It does seem a little tautological... surelye every infinity is an ultimate one? Hopefully it won't take an infinite time to come out. You know, like Sacrifice...

Time for a Malibu/Ultraverse crossover: Ultra-Ultimate Infinity!

It might have something to do with the fact the the sub-plot of Ultimate Comics Ultimates is Thor and the Invisible Women are on a quest to find the Infinity Gems.

Cool

Something to do with the Infinity Formula which would explain the white Nick Fury cover?

Wrote the Book on Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maybeland View Post
    It might have something to do with the fact the the sub-plot of Ultimate Comics Ultimates is Thor and the Invisible Women are on a quest to find the Infinity Gems.
    Yup you said it before I could. Infinity Gems/Gauntlet. They used the Mind Gem in the last arc and stated that they know of other gems of similar power that "disapeared" so I have to assume them all being found/used is going to be the focus. I just hope maybe/perhaps/I can hope that when it does happen that some of the crap that has transpired in the Ultimate Marvel U will be undone.
    Ultimate X-Men is turning into a sad joke with Kitty Pride trying to lead the last remaining 20 mutants in America on some washed up arid land reservation that even the Native Americans would laugh at. Meanwhile dealing with a 14 year old Magneto wanna be. Like c'mon 14 years old? You expect me to believe this crap?
    Ultimate Ultimates was going down a good path but since the new writer took over with this Cap as President thing it has just been going down hill and very fast. That and the artist isnt helping matters at all and I'm very darn close to dropping the book.
    Ultimate Spider-man really no complaints so they can leave that be.

Is it sad that i knew that was an airsoft motor on sight? I worry myself some days.

VP in Charge of Cool

You guys are all massively wrong! It's Ultimate Buzz Lightyear! :-D

Second guess ultimate infinity inc. DC and Marvels 52 and NOW crossover

Dean of Cool University

Continuing Marvel's trend of accelerated publishing and trying to light a fire under the stagnant Ultimate imprint, Marvel will now be publishing an issue every day, a page, every hour. You can buy the latter for a dollar a piece, or the former for twenty bucks an issue.

Ultimates: Infinity. Prepare yourselves.

VP in Charge of Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Clavius View Post
    I just hope maybe/perhaps/I can hope that when it does happen that some of the crap that has transpired in the Ultimate Marvel U will be undone.
    Ultimate X-Men is turning into a sad joke with Kitty Pride trying to lead the last remaining 20 mutants in America on some washed up arid land reservation that even the Native Americans would laugh at. Meanwhile dealing with a 14 year old Magneto wanna be. Like c'mon 14 years old? You expect me to believe this crap?
    Ultimate Ultimates was going down a good path but since the new writer took over with this Cap as President thing it has just been going down hill and very fast. That and the artist isnt helping matters at all and I'm very darn close to dropping the book.
    I'd go for pretty much the exact opposite of all that. Ultimatum was horrible and knocked the whole line for six, but it's in the past and I really like where everything has landed now. Ult X in particular has never been this good. Why anybody would want people starting coming back to life in the UMU too is beyond me.