I agree. We must not go over to the Wack side of the force. Attack/debate the person's ideas and opinions, but do not insult the person (unless he/she insults you first).Also, rip into Dan Slott's ideas as much you like, but he does post on here sometimes - it's not really on for you to comment on his ass. Unless, I suppose, it's via PM, and in a loving way.
Here's a few things I WOULDN'T have done if I were Barack Obama and I wanted to do something like, say, improve the economy:
- I wouldn't have campaigned saying I was going to bankrupt coal producers
- I wouldn't have put the kibosh on oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
- I wouldn't have decreased the amount of oil production on federal lands (while taking credit for increased production on non-federal lands that I had nothing to do with, at every possible opportunity)
- I wouldn't have nixed installation of the Keystone Pipeline
- I wouldn't keep insisting that the debt ceiling be raised
- I wouldn't be constantly threatening to raise taxes
- I wouldn't have spent a trillion-plus dollars a year, with nothing to show for it
- I wouldn't have passed a trillion dollar stimulus (and be itching to do so again) where "shovel-ready jobs" were anything but, and large portions of that money ended up in the hands of bundlers and other cronies
- I wouldn't have the Federal Reserve printing dollars like crazy
- I wouldn't keep pushing Big Government as the solution to creating jobs/fixing the economy
That's just off the top of my head, for starters.
Last edited by halfmadjesus; 11-04-2012 at 05:04 PM.
This is even sillier than the last political "article", Rich.
I'll assume you liked this post.
If you'd like to see my store, a faux movie trailer was shot there.
PROUD WINNER OF THE 2012 and 2014 Best of Cincinnati Comic Shop Award from Citybeat Cincinnati.