I agree. We must not go over to the Wack side of the force. Attack/debate the person's ideas and opinions, but do not insult the person (unless he/she insults you first).Also, rip into Dan Slott's ideas as much you like, but he does post on here sometimes - it's not really on for you to comment on his ass. Unless, I suppose, it's via PM, and in a loving way.
Here's a few things I WOULDN'T have done if I were Barack Obama and I wanted to do something like, say, improve the economy:
- I wouldn't have campaigned saying I was going to bankrupt coal producers
- I wouldn't have put the kibosh on oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
- I wouldn't have decreased the amount of oil production on federal lands (while taking credit for increased production on non-federal lands that I had nothing to do with, at every possible opportunity)
- I wouldn't have nixed installation of the Keystone Pipeline
- I wouldn't keep insisting that the debt ceiling be raised
- I wouldn't be constantly threatening to raise taxes
- I wouldn't have spent a trillion-plus dollars a year, with nothing to show for it
- I wouldn't have passed a trillion dollar stimulus (and be itching to do so again) where "shovel-ready jobs" were anything but, and large portions of that money ended up in the hands of bundlers and other cronies
- I wouldn't have the Federal Reserve printing dollars like crazy
- I wouldn't keep pushing Big Government as the solution to creating jobs/fixing the economy
That's just off the top of my head, for starters.
Last edited by halfmadjesus; 11-04-2012 at 05:04 PM.
This is even sillier than the last political "article", Rich.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to my friend's Kickstarter campaign! He met his minimum for doing the project and got almost enough for his original budget, so it should be pretty close to his best vision for presenting thedocumentary. I appreciate all the help.
If you'd like to see my store, a faux movie trailer was shot there.
PROUD WINNER OF THE 2012 Best of Cincinnati Comic Shop Award from Citybeat Cincinnati.