Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Liberty Meadows - The Sunday Collections

Administrator

Default Liberty Meadows - The Sunday Collections

Liberty Meadows Sunday Collection is described by Emmy Award-winning creator Frank Cho as "a 160 page hardcover of smut" is coming out from Image Comics this June, right before San Diego Comic Con. Which will be terribly handy for signing opportunities.

Oh and it will be book one of two.

Book One collects Liberty Meadows Sunday strips from years one to three, and Book Two, out in November, will?* collect year four and year five.

And here, just for Bleeding Cool readers, is a first look of the final cover image.

Consultant of Cool

Cool news. This material is already covered in the Vol. 1-4 trades that have already come out though, yes?

Good job, Frank. Why bother doing any new LM work when you can just keep endlessly repackaging the old stuff and making empty promises every now and then about how new issues are on the way, right?
    dbw8906 likes this.

he certainly draws purdy pictures, huh?

Dean of Cool University fredmanson's Avatar

That's great, I do not have the trades. Now, I will have no more excuses to not buy them.
    Despite they only are deluxe reprints.

The best funny strips are Pearls Before Swine and Get Fuzzy!!! Discover them on Go Comics!!

That's one of the nicest Brandy drawings he's done in recent memory. I really wish he would finish Liberty Meadows. That cliffhanger is killing me.

Cho
    Way Cool

Thank guys for the snarky comments.

The regular Liberty Meadows collection books 1 - 4 (Eden, Creature Comfort, Summer of Love, and Cold Cold Heart) only collected the DAILY COMIC strips.

These two collection books collect SUNDAY COMIC strips which weren't in the regular trade collection books.

Consultant of Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cho View Post

The regular Liberty Meadows collection books 1 - 4 (Eden, Creature Comfort, Summer of Love, and Cold Cold Heart) only collected the DAILY COMIC strips.

These two collection books collect SUNDAY COMIC strips which weren't in the regular trade collection books.
    I was entirely snark free! I swears it!

This is great news. It'll be like 2 brand new Liberty Meadows books, as I haven't read these yet. Keep up the good work Frank!

Wrote the Book on Cool saidestroyer's Avatar

I'll wait until Cho finishes the story, then I'll buy (not consider, buy) the whole thing.

VP in Charge of Cool Enigma_2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cho View Post

Didn't even wait for me to get here, did you? I thought I was special...

Quote Originally Posted by saidestroyer View Post
    I'll wait until Cho finishes the story, then I'll buy (not consider, buy) the whole thing.
    We may be in for a wait...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast