Thread: Wolverine Looks Back In... Anger? New Movie Still Courtesy Of Director James Mangold

Administrator

Default Wolverine Looks Back In... Anger? New Movie Still Courtesy Of Director James Mangold

Japan by night.

Wolverine director James Mangold shared the above image on twitter, commenting:
    The past is always behind you, but the memories still remain
    The 'samurai noir' of Wolverine will be with us this July. I'm looking forward to it a great deal.

I'lll admit that looks badass
    Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

-------

Wrote the Book on Cool

Angry glares at Brett Ratner.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Skaggs View Post
    ...Yeah, I was about to post this one, but there's a particular live clip where the entire crowd's singing has essentially taken over Noel and the boys' performance and made it their own. Only thing I've seen more an example of audience participation cranked up to "11" would be any one of a number of live performances of "Radio Ga-Ga", both with Freddie still alive, and the one at the Wembley Memorial Concert, where Paul Young was clearly unprepared for over 100,000 people doing the chorus *and* the moves in unison.

Sadly, I couldn't find the clip on YouTube. But I did find another eleven performances of the song by both Oasis and Noel's Solo Project With An Incredibly Unrememberable Band Name Reminiscent Of Wings That's Still Just Another Beatles' Swipe By Oasis. That brings my clip collection of "Don't Look Back In Anger" to 41, I believe...

-------

I hope they don't screw this one up. Hats off for avoiding the popular reboot, the audience know this character, and it's a different story. They don't tell Bond's origin in every 007 film.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://eyemelt.blogspot.com/