Thread: Toy Story 4 Set For 2015? For Reals? The Colombian Media Seems To Think So

Administrator

Default Toy Story 4 Set For 2015? For Reals? The Colombian Media Seems To Think So

Two Colombian news sources are reporting that Toy Story 4 has been made official with Pixar promising a 2015 release date and the return of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen and Joan Cusack.

The story has appeared on the news website Terra, as well as in the Twitter feed of Jorge Luis Balaguera, "entertainment co-ordinator" for the radio station, RCN.

Both treat the news as though they've received an announcement from Pixar. It's not impossible that some local Disney press office has sent out a release in Colombia ahead of their counterparts in other regions or, for all we know, there may have been some kind of "Pixar in South America" presentation today.

Or these guys may, somehow, have gotten the wrong end of the stick. Let's see how this shakes out. I'm feeling sceptical at the moment, but... surely they didn't just make it up?

Toy Story of Terror, a 30-minute Hallowe'en special is in the works for this October, and I don't think we've seen the last of Toy Story Shorts. At the same time, I'm fully confident that Toy Story 4 is inevitable, already announced, in 2015 or otherwise.

Footnote: Search Toy Story 4 on Twitter today and you'll see loads of people passing off the same joke as their own.
    *Sigh* At this rate Toy Story 4 is just going to be a bunch of fat kids playing on iPads and not interacting with one another.

? G U N N E R (@gunnerhoffman) February 18, 2013
    Toy Story 4 is just going to be a bunch of fat kids playing on iPads and not interacting with one another.

? Not So Useful Minion (@MaisieWaring) February 18, 2013
    Toy Story 4 is just going to be a bunch of spoilt fat kids with Ipads and Iphones .

? TRUE'S (@TruesRM) February 18, 2013
    Toy Story 4 is just going to be a bunch of fat kids playing on iPads and not interacting with one another.

? Jake Pendleton (@UtterSimplicty) February 18, 2013

2015 is really the go to year right now.
    Twitter - eFridayPfender
    My semi-regular thoughts - Rants, Raves, and Ricin

Awhile back Tom Hanks or Tim Allen had said in a interview for one of their movies that was coming out at the time, that Pixar was working on the story for Toy Story 4.

Really Pixar? At this rate Toy Story 4 is just going to be a bunch of fat kids playing on iPads and not interacting with one another.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jason west View Post
    Awhile back Tom Hanks or Tim Allen had said in a interview for one of their movies that was coming out at the time, that Pixar was working on the story for Toy Story 4.
    Yeah, I linked to the previous stories in the one above

Tom Hanks On Toy Story 4 - "They're Working On It Now" - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

Two Toy Story TV Shows Coming, And Three More Shorts... And How About A Toy Story 4 Feature Film? - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

Wrote the Book on Cool

Hope this is true. Bugs life 2 anyone?

Zen Master of Cool

I'd enjoy an Incredibles 2, but another Toy Story? I get that they make money, but it already felt so complete.

Quote Originally Posted by marveldcman View Post
    Hope this is true. Bugs life 2 anyone?
    Man, I wish! Or Incredibles 2.

Of course I love any mention of Toy Story because it gives me a chance to post this:

"Walking bones!"

Dean of Cool University Gabriel's Avatar

‘Toy Story 4′ Coming June 2017; Rashida Jones Will Co-Write
    We’ve also learned some new info including who helped break the story, and the fact Rashida Jones and Will McCormack are writing the script.

Thanks for this information.