Thread: Full Three Minute-Plus Trailer For Fast And Furious 6

Administrator

Default Full Three Minute-Plus Trailer For Fast And Furious 6

Here's the full trailer for Fast and Furious 6, repletewith all manner of expensive looking things losing their market valuevery. very quickly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1QgNF6J1h0[/youtube]

It's an ambitious looking installment, in the sense that they're globe trotting a little bit, there's a whole string of old characters and even some new, big ones.

There's a bit in the official plot blurb which says:
    The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London.
    That underlines the very stickle-bricksy narrative logic of thesefilms pretty well. But I guess you don't watch a Fast and Furious filmfor anything beyond stunt sequences, shiny hardware and movie starposturing.

I know the art house movie snobs like to mock these movies, but other than Tokyo Drift (which was an Initial D knock off), these movies have been a lot of fun. Since the fourth one, they've actually gotten better with each new movie. The art house snobs don't understand this, but it's okay for movie buffs to enjoy a good Hitchcock film and a good Godzilla movie without betraying some intellectual integrity. Lighten the hell up.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason ― Mark Twain

Exceedingly Cool The Last Ronin's Avatar

They're stupid but fun, and I like seeing the amazing classic cars they recreate for them.

VP in Charge of Cool

This actually looks like it is going to be a hell of a lot of fun from start to finish. Cinema doesn't always need to be clever, it sometimes just needs to be fun.

I hated these movies when they first came out but over the years they have grown on me, I must say i'm pretty stoked for this. They do seem to be getting better and better.

This is definitely A-Team with cars.

I mean, if a Gina Carano/Michelle Rodriguez fight to show who's the toughest bitch doesn't sell the movie, I don't know what will.