Thread: Olympus Has Fallen Trailer - Gerard Butler Dies Hard In The White House

Administrator

Default Olympus Has Fallen Trailer - Gerard Butler Dies Hard In The White House

Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool

The premise forAntoine Fuqua'sOlympus has Fallenis simple yet extravagant. What if a down in the dumps secret service member had to save the President when the White House comes under terrorist attack?

As far as the 'rescue mission after terrorist attack' genre goes this is a bit bigger than Die Hard, but a bit smaller than Lockout.

Gerard Butlerplays the secret service member,Aaron Eckhartplays the president andMorgan Freemanplays the president when the president can't be the president. I assume he got the job from hisDeep Impactexperience.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar-IaAx7s8k[/youtube]

You can watch that in HD over atApple.

A terrorist leader who is young and Asian? Who'da thunk it.

Eckhart and Freeman seem like a good pairing for president(s), but we will have to see about Butler. He does really needs a win right about now.

And I do hope that the CG gets another pass. That looked distractingly ropey.

Wrote the Book on Cool

I want to see that. I'll probably wait for the DVD though.

Wrote the Book on Cool

Looks alright I'll need to see another full trailer before I pull the trigger on seeing it in theaters. Butler has done to many Comedy/Chic-Flicks/Drama movies lately. His manager should tell him to do one action movie for every 2 other genre movie.

Pretty much all I want to see in a popcorn flick, so I'll definitely be getting a ticket.

But on a side note, I think this must be the fourth movie that Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman have appeared in together.
    BELIEVE

Dean of Cool University Captain Comet's Avatar

Yawn. Call me when White House Down hits theaters.

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine