Thread: Brilliant: Chan Wook Park Has Nicole Kidman Go Off The Deep End In A Single Menacing Take From Stoker

Administrator

Default Brilliant: Chan Wook Park Has Nicole Kidman Go Off The Deep End In A Single Menacing Take From Stoker

It's a long, burning, unbroken closeup of an Academy-favoured actress but this shot of Nicole Kidman in Chan Wook Park's Stoker is in some ways closer to the hammer fight in Oldboy than it is to Anne Hathaway's big song in Les Miserables.

This is vicious stuff.

What an absolutely horrendous woman.

Stoker will be along at the beginning March. It looks to be absolutely essential viewing.

Consultant of Cool

I'm a big fan of Park's, but not so much of Kidman's. We'll see how this goes.

Banned

I think actresses like Kidman and LiLo deserve extra accolades. Certainly they must have to act twice as hard - to make emotion show though all the plastic facial surgery

I think the most unsettling part was the girl's expression upon hearing her mother make that declaration. Her mother just said the worst thing you can say to a child and she reacted with all the surprise, anger, sadness of a bored puppy. THAT was chilling.

Default Wow....

...you can REALLY see old Nicole's had some facial work done.

VP in Charge of Cool Devil Dinosaur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverseman.com View Post
    I think the most unsettling part was the girl's expression upon hearing her mother make that declaration. Her mother just said the worst thing you can say to a child and she reacted with all the surprise, anger, sadness of a bored puppy. THAT was chilling.
    Gee, I don't know. I bet I can think of a few things worse to say to a child. I challenge the readers of Bleeding Cool to rise to the challenge!

Here're a few to get us started:

Your father and I are getting a divorce because you're a bad person who ruined our lives.

You were adopted, sweetheart. But we've decided it's not working out.

Who wants to play Swallow the Swan!

You can do better. What's the worst you can think of?

Can't wait for this. I was just watching Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance yesterday.

Consultant of Cool

Nicole Kidman is a good actress, but who goes to see Nicole Kidman in a movie? Answer: No One

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverseman.com View Post
    That's actually key to what's happening here but I tried to back away from spoiler stuffs, even that light.