Thread: Emma Stone And Guillermo Del Toro Getting Set For Ghost Story, Crimson Peak

Administrator

Default Emma Stone And Guillermo Del Toro Getting Set For Ghost Story, Crimson Peak

Guillermo Del Toro has described his upcoming production, Crimson Peak, as "a Gothic romance with ghosts," "set at the turn of the [twentieth] Century... dark and stormy and wind-swept." He's been producing a lot of spook shows over the last few years, but he hasn't directed an out-and-out creepy picture himself in a very long time.

It's expected that he'll shoot the film about a year from now. Still, one has to plan ahead - especially when you want some big name, stuffed-diary stars - and so Variety are reporting that Emma Stone is negotiating to appear in the film just now.

There's absolutely no more information on the film's story or on Stone's role, but she's a proper star and is always welcome, as far as I'm concerned.

Before Crimson Peak rolls in early 2014 Del Toro has Pacific Rim to finish, Pinocchio's voices to record and a pilot for The Strain to shoot. Good times.

Does Del Toro sleep? I feel like every time I look up he's announced three new projects, one of which will actually reach actual production. He's like the bus from Speed; if he ever slows down, he'll likely explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Connelly View Post
    ...and so Variety are reporting that Emma Stone is negotiating to appear in the film just now.

There's absolutely no more information on the film's story or on Stone's role, but she's a proper star and is always welcome, as far as I'm concerned.
    Well... duh.

In other news, water is wet and the sun is hot.

Holy God, what a photo!