Thread: Toy Story Remade In Live Action. All Of It

Administrator

Default Toy Story Remade In Live Action. All Of It

It took a lot of string and wire and some rudimentary stop-motion but here's a newly published, full-length, sweded remake of Toy Story in live-action.

The casting is sometimes incredible. They've got Buzz and Woody absolutely bang-on.

I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but I certainly will. Skipping around I've spotted an awful lot of impressive stuff. They even do the big chase at the climax with lots of cars - and it's not all bedroom green screen.

And check out the end credits for a... spirited cover version of You've Got a Friend In Me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G0j_Huv2Fg[/youtube]

There are more details of the project on its Facebook page. Jonason Pauley is credited as the director - is he related to Pixar production member Bob Pauley? Or Ted Pauley, the monster from Monsters Inc.?

And if that feature film isn't enough, and you've watched it all the way through to
    Jude1:25"to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen
    then I expect you'll also enjoy these outtakes from the film. They're more "authentic" than most Pixar bloopers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCIiosHsUp0[/youtube]

I'm sure that someone, somewhere in the world is going to double bill this with the sweded Raiders of the Lost Ark, and soon. If I get invited, I'll make the popcorn... out of that stuff people use in packing crates and a yellow felt tip pen.

Last edited by Blackfist; 01-13-2013 at 06:59 AM.
    Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Way Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Connelly View Post
    Jude1:25"to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen
    ....................what ?

Dean of Cool University Captain Comet's Avatar

Someone has a lot of fucking time on their hands.

VP in Charge of Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Comet View Post
    Someone has a lot of fucking time on their hands.
    That's what I was going to say.