Thread: Revolution Trailer Seems Very Spoilery, Heralds The Show\'s Next Half Season

Administrator

Default Revolution Trailer Seems Very Spoilery, Heralds The Show\'s Next Half Season

Revolution will be back on NBC come March 25th. The network has today issued a trailer for that next batch of episodes.

To my eyes - not having seen any of the first half of the season - this is all very spoilery. I don't know how it looks to a week-in, week-out viewer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmTi8wQDZc4[/youtube]

Hmm, is a series with a neat concept but terrible execution.
    Wandering like Kwai Chang Caine through the USA looking for relicts.

Exceedingly Cool

Wasn't too spoilery for the upcoming half of the season. If you haven't seen the front half of the season it gives pretty much everything away though.

Wrote the Book on Cool Comedian's Avatar

I like this series a lot. I think it was pretty clever also to make the "no power" thing obviously a macguffin there to get the real story rolling as well. They marketed it around that hook but it looks like the series is going in a completely different direction using that power outage as a jumping off point...

Way Cool

As WhiskeyT said, not really spoilery. There isn't any new footage until 3/4 of the way through the promo, and what it shows then looks like it could all be from the first ep to come back. Maybe the first two.

I stopped after the 3rd episode, neat plot, poor execution, kill the kids off and I'll come back.

Way Cool

With the exception of the footage with Giancarlo Esposito and JD Pardo (Captain Neville and his son), all of this was shown as "Coming Soon" at the end of the last episode. REVOLUTION is starting to grow on me.

Wrote the Book on Cool

It was one of the only hits of the Fall season and hopefully means more science fiction series to come because while there were a lot of SF series a few years ago, now there's very few. Sci-Fi Channel is starting a new SF series this month so we'll see how that one goes.