Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AnomanderRake
  • 2 Post By MyInfiniteAbyss
  • 1 Post By smokescreen

Thread: Star Wars VII Jedi Academy Rumours Debunked By The Man Who Started Them

Administrator

Default Star Wars VII Jedi Academy Rumours Debunked By The Man Who Started Them

The Star Wars buffs at The Force have managed to reach Reuters reporter Michael McDonald to check out his apparent insider info on the direction of the revitalised saga.

As it happens, and as I'm sure you're not too surprised, it's simply a case of McDonald getting the wrong end of the stick about things. I knew his use of the word "fans" was key here.

McDonald says:
    This was a mistake. I misunderstood what fan clubs had told me and shown me in book plots and that storyline has not been announced by Disney. Perhaps I should have written something along the lines of 'Yavin 4 appears in several Star Wars book plots and while Guatemala fans said they hope film crews return to Tikal, the company has not announced plans for the new episode.'
    Case closed.

VP in Charge of Cool AnomanderRake's Avatar

I'm going to file this under "no shit"

and move along.
    smokescreen likes this.

Wrote the Book on Cool

Real answer: I wanted a bunch of clicks so I wrote a bullshit "article" about Star Wars that had no basis in fact.
    smokescreen and SpringheelWTC like this.

Zen Master of Cool

I imagine we'll be getting a shit pile of these articles over the next year or so.
    SpringheelWTC likes this.