Thread: Win! A Prop From Ben Stiller Alien-Invasion Comedy, The Watch

Administrator

Default Win! A Prop From Ben Stiller Alien-Invasion Comedy, The Watch

In The Watch, Ben Stiller's character provides his fellow neighbourhood watch members with a rules and regulations book that isn't, ultimately, up to helping them fend off an alien invasion. Somehow this daft lot manage to work out how to do that by themselves.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKWJWvqqOE[/youtube]

I've been given one of these prop guide books and I'm going to give it away. All you need to do to enter is follow Bleeding Cool on Twitter and re-tweet our special competition tweet.

I haven't bust it open to look inside but don't expect an actual book with content - it's more likely to be lorem ipsum, left overs from The Shining or just plain paper. This is, however, an actual, screen-used prop.

The Watch is out on Blu-ray and DVD on 26th December from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Amongst the special features are things like barrage of ad-libs from Jonah Hill.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOkqS1QEBM8[/youtube]

Best of luck. Here are the full terms and conditions.
    • The competition is open only to residents of the UK.
    • The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct and eligible entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
    • Twentieth Century Fox and Bleeding Cooldo not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to te Internet problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
    • No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
    • Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
    • This competition is a game promotedby Bleeding Cool. Bleeding Cooldecision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
    • Bleeding Coolreserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
    • The closing date for this competition is October 19th 2012.
    • Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.

Zen Master of Cool

They could not have picked a worse time to release this film.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Connelly View Post
    [*]The closing date for this competition is October 19th 2012.[/LIST]
    Last time I entered a Bleeding Cool competition there was never a winner nor reason given. This time the closing date was nearly 2 months before the comp was announced. I'm calling fowl play, someone is running fake competitions and keeping all these prizes