Thread: Peter Jackson\'s Final Video Blog For The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Administrator

Default Peter Jackson\'s Final Video Blog For The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Peter Jackson finally let go of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey less than two weeks ago, and within hours, it was playing for its first audience.

This final video blog for the film - though there will be more for the sequels, of course - takes us through that last minute skip to the finish line, and then to the premiere.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtCOQMfNaLQ[/youtube]

I love that Peter Jackson chap, I really do.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is in cinemas now. I advise you to go for the 48fps option and see if you, like me, fall head over heels for it.

I’ve never been an advocate of genocide. Genocide is generally tacky.

But I’d like to make an exception and push for the genocide of the hobbit race.

How do I get in touch with The Fourth Doctor so we can send him to the genesis of the hobbits and ask for him to stop their creation?

I don’t want hobbit progression stifled or their aggressiveness lessoned. I’m calling for the complete eradication of hobbits and ALL THINGS hobbit!

Is C.G.B. Spender still around? Maybe he can initiate a Hobbit Eradication Program.

Zen Master of Cool Devil Dinosaur's Avatar

New Zealanders tewk finny.

As a wellingtonian, just could not believe how nice the weather was that day. Neil Finn was fantastic too, if I'd have realised he was playing I would have gotten there earlier to get a decent spot.
    The Prime Minister tried signing autographs as well... he didn't seem to understand why people weren't as keen on him. So impressed with Sylvester McCoy's outfit too haha

Dean of Cool University MWEDMER's Avatar

Right at about 3 minutes into the video, you get your first complete look at Smaug.
    Hopefully going to see this tonight. I cannot wait.