Thread: Trailer: Barrowman, Samurai And BMX Stunts - Upcoming British Kids\' Movie, All Stars

Administrator

Default Trailer: Barrowman, Samurai And BMX Stunts - Upcoming British Kids\' Movie, All Stars

As you'll start to see from this trailer, All Stars is a rather stylish film. All credit to director Ben Gregor, cinematographer Ben Wheeler and, though you can't see his work here, stereographer Peter Bergland.

This is very much a teaser so there's not much plot, but I stopped by the set during production and I think I can tell you just a little. There's a "save the youth centre"-type storyline, from which spring a series of fantasy sequences. Each of the kids in the main gang (for want of a better term) gets their own big number. You'll see just glimpses of those very stylised scenes in this promo.

And don't blink because you'll miss John Barrowman. His Astaire-inspired dance just flashes by here, but actually looked pretty striking when I saw more of it.

Other adults include Ashley Jensen of Extras, Hugh Dennis of Outnumbered and Mark Heap, the living epicentre of UK comedy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZQuL7rWYM[/youtube]

All Stars is out... soon. The very least we can expect is a lot of fun visuals.

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

BMX stunts? Ha! It couldn't possibly compare to Angel Summoner and BMX Bandit.

Friends come in all sizes. That's a fact, it's true!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Xofer View Post
    BMX stunts? Ha! It couldn't possibly compare to Angel Summoner and BMX Bandit.