Thread: Kristen Wiig Wanted For Anchorman 2

Administrator

Default Kristen Wiig Wanted For Anchorman 2

So far, only the key returning actors have been booked for Anchorman: The Legend Continues but as work on the script continues and the shoot date approaches, Adam McKay and co. are starting to look at the supporting players.

According to The Wrap, they have their eye on Kristen Wiig for a new role, a love interest for Steve Carell's Brick Tamland. Move over, lamp.

Interestingly, the same report gives the film a release date of next October. Filming is set to start in the spring, so that's a pretty tight turnaround.

I'm sure there's somebody out there who doesn't like Wiig but I've not met them yet, or if I have, I didn't know it - which is probably for the best. That could have been boring for both of us.

Wrote the Book on Cool Mars Hottentot's Avatar

That sounds filled with insanity! Like the Kristen Wiig photo that looks nothing like Kristen Wiig. Hollyyywoood!

Dean of Cool University CammyKnoxville's Avatar

Give Brick some Sex Panther, and she won't know what hit her.

gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space

I'm curious as to what kind of a woman Brick would fall in love with.
    PLEASE CONSIDER putting SilverSmurfer on ignore due to his factually incorrect and hysteric claim that "Uber" is a "historically revisionist nazi fantasy," and that we should boycott Avatar for it.
    Thank you for your Considerations.