Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video: The Muppets Appear On The Voice, Kermit And CeeLo Duet On Bein\' Green

Administrator

Default Video: The Muppets Appear On The Voice, Kermit And CeeLo Duet On Bein\' Green

Kermit gave Bein' Green a typically heart tugging performance on last night's episode of The Voice. CeeLo Green joined in, presumably also able to sing from personal experience.

Even Waldorf and Statler were moved - even though they still found time to take a quick dig at the end. Miserable sods.

The Muppets are headed to London in January to start production on their new feature film. You can trust that I'll be following that one pretty closely for you.

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Ceelo , please get off the stage . I paid to see a frog sing

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    Ceelo , please get off the stage . I paid to see a frog sing
    I don't mind Ceelo but i'm not a fan of the "evangelical middleaged woman going to church so it's time to be as loud as possible" look
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfist View Post
    I don't mind Ceelo but i'm not a fan of the "evangelical middleaged woman going to church so it's time to be as loud as possible" look

I think I tuned him out when he tried sing beetles song new years. I was like really...............

Banned

The only thing that turns me off more than that, is the "So-called heterosexual black man that feels the need to wear a dress" syndrome that seems to be inundating us thru the media these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI36 View Post
    The only thing that turns me off more than that, is the "So-called heterosexual black man that feels the need to wear a dress" syndrome that seems to be inundating us thru the media these days.
    I agree I used to wear a kilt and even i don't understand this dress like a woman thing. And didn't Chapelle say something about Hollywood finding trying to emasculate Black men by putting them in dresses?

Banned

I agree I used to wear a kilt and even i don't understand this dress like a woman thing. And didn't Chapelle say something about Hollywood finding trying to emasculate Black men by putting them in dresses?
    A kilt, huh? I'm less gender-confused, as culture-confused about that one. Kinda like a Russian wearing a Dashiki, but whatever floats your boat....

But yeah, Chappelle did several interviews about that issue. *Sees if I can find one of them*

Ah, here we go.

LOL, I agree. Ceelo needs to stop wearing those over the top loud as hell colorful outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI36 View Post
    A kilt, huh? I'm less gender-confused, as culture-confused about that one. Kinda like a Russian wearing a Dashiki, but whatever floats your boat....
    for 3 reasons

first, I have Scottish ancestry from both side of the family

Second, Samuel L. Jackson wore one in 52 State and made it look great

And thirdly, I have killer legs (and yet I hate shorts )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast