Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: A Religious Tirade Against Two And A Half Men - From The Star Of Two And A Half Men

Administrator

Default A Religious Tirade Against Two And A Half Men - From The Star Of Two And A Half Men

During this video, Angus T. Jones rails against the ungodly filth that is Two and a Half Men, the show that he stars in for a reported $350 thousand dollars per episode.

The purpose of the clip is promote the Forerunner Christian Church, which Jones says he chose essentially because he likes black people.

I'm sure it will attract some scary stalker types at least.

Here's the video. You'll want to skip forward to 7 minutes and 36 seconds for the salient bit, such as it is. Or you can read the transcript below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTju7uI8-1o#!&t=7m36s[/youtube]
    Jake from Two and a Half Men means nothing... he's a non-existent character. If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men. I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it. Please stop watching, please stop filling your head filling your head with filth. Please. People say it?s just entertainment. The fact that it's entertainment... Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you?ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, and especially with what you watch on television. It's bad news...

Just watch out. Watch out. Because a lot of people don't like to think about how deceptive the enemy is. He's been doing this for a lot longer than any of us have been around.
    He was doing so well for a while there.

I might like to suggest to Jones that his ever growing pile of silver dollars is all too obvious and that if he believes, at all, what he's saying then he just needs to get himself out of the show. What possible excuse does he have?

Thanks to TMZ - which actually is filth - for the video.
    Mad_Man_Moon likes this.

Bleeding Cool

Damn.. Off with your head Jake-cbs big wigs.

downlikecharlie

I don't agree with the reasoning, but whatever works. Please stop this show from existing.

What a fucking nutjob. I'd fire his ass ASAP.

He's spent too much time around Charlie Sheen.

Replace "the enemy" with "mind-numbing tripe" and he's spot-on.
    What is with people on this show shitting on their paychecks in such public manners?
    Shut up, say your lines and spend the money.
    Mad_Man_Moon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by StarCruncher View Post
    Replace "the enemy" with "mind-numbing tripe" and he's spot-on.
    What is with people on this show shitting on their paychecks in such public manners?
    Shut up, say your lines and spend the money.
    I gave Sheen credit for not putting the show itself down when he had his spat. He took the credit for it being "good," and put down the showrunner, but he never diminished the fans by suggesting it wasn't a quality program, and I can respect that.

Bleeding Cool

i agree , the show needs be canceled ASAP. Its lost all its winning. Seriously sheen was the main reason people watched that show. Now that jake is older he not that funny little kid any more.. GOD IM OLD.
    Last edited by Cavemold; 11-26-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    Blade X likes this.

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Connelly View Post
    Thanks to TMZ - which actually is filth - for the video.
    Really? You'll post their video (to garner your own clicks) and disparage them at the same time? Somehow I think you've lost the moral high ground...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast