Thread: Video: Retrofuture Street Scenes - Terry Gilliam Films His New Sci-Fi Movie, The Zero Theorem

Administrator

Default Video: Retrofuture Street Scenes - Terry Gilliam Films His New Sci-Fi Movie, The Zero Theorem

Terry Gilliam is deep into production on The Zero Theorem, a very ambitious, and likely to be pretty divisive, science fiction story. Much of the film will take place in a run down chapel, but not all of it, and Gilliam has been out on the streets of Bucharest filming some exteriors.

I found the followingvideo of this morning's filming already uploaded to the web. It wasn't loading and playing too efficiently, so I moved it over to YouTube for you.

This could either be a scene from very near the beginning or another from very near the end. Either way, it's an interesting glimpse of how Gilliam is visualising this odd new world. The Enid Blyton and Harmsen Van der Beek influences were the most unexpected.

I'm not sure if I saw Christoph Waltz in there, or any of this co-stars. Did you?

Way Cool

All the little cars are the "twizy" model from Renault : https://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&c...G8yAhQeS54DYCw
    that would be my contribution to this topic...