Thread: Game Of Thrones Season 3 Poster Tells You When You'll Be Able To See It

Administrator

Default Game Of Thrones Season 3 Poster Tells You When You'll Be Able To See It

Production continues apace on the third series of Game of Thrones with just over five weeks remaining on the schedule. As this poster reveals, you'll be able to head back into Winterfell at the very end of next March.

There are ten episodes in the next run.

Thanks to Premiere PR's Paul for the image.

Depending on how closely it follows the book, it may be quite some time before we see Winterfell again.

But probably not. I don't think Theon's going to be back-burnered for the equivalent of two books. And we haven't even met Ramsay Snow yet...

Wrote the Book on Cool Revolutionary Cyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thad View Post
    Depending on how closely it follows the book, it may be quite some time before we see Winterfell again.

But probably not. I don't think Theon's going to be back-burnered for the equivalent of two books. And we haven't even met Ramsay Snow yet...
    Yes, but none of that happens in Winterfell, and nothing probably will until the stuff that involves Manderly's pies, which won't happen anytime soon.
    To be or not to be. That's not really a question.
    Jean-Luc Godard

Sorry I'm mentioning this, it's an old and frustrating thing though: WHY write month, then day, then year?? It confuses the hell out of sequential order, doesn't it? Second minute hour day month year - why mess with the program(me)?

Dean of Cool University Captain Comet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by logossun View Post
    Sorry I'm mentioning this, it's an old and frustrating thing though: WHY write month, then day, then year?? It confuses the hell out of sequential order, doesn't it? Second minute hour day month year - why mess with the program(me)?
    Cause that's how we do it in AMERICA! damnit!

Very Cool

Such a great programme, I don't think I can wait that long!
    TV has really took a step up lately with great series'. Game of thrones, The walking Dead, Homeland etc. They are on a whole other level from past crappy TV dramas. I don't think I've ever enjoyed watching TV this much!

Way Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Comet View Post
    Cause that's how we do it in AMERICA! damnit!
    yup, but British spelling on some words strikes me as odd, so I can get where he's coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by saintinator View Post
    Such a great programme, I don't think I can wait that long!
    TV has really took a step up lately with great series'. Game of thrones, The walking Dead, Homeland etc. They are on a whole other level from past crappy TV dramas. I don't think I've ever enjoyed watching TV this much!
    Not a big WD or Homeland fan, but with Game of Thrones, Justified, and Dexter back to greatness, I haven't been this happy since Monk wast still ongoing.