Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alexa Vega Models Her Machete Kills Bra-And-Chaps Look. Again

Administrator

Default Alexa Vega Models Her Machete Kills Bra-And-Chaps Look. Again

The next issue of Rolling Stone magazine looks set to feature a Machete Kills feature of some kind, if Alexa Vega is to be believed. She posted the following pic to Twitter, calling it a Rolling Stone exclusive. Are you going to tell her, or am I?

In fact, Vega recommended that people buy the mag for "an exclusive picture" just two hours before sharing the above. I hope the desired spike in sales came quickly enough.

Maybe they at least have some extra info to go with the picture. We won't see the new issue here in the UK for days, if not weeks. Anybody in the US able to help me out and fill me in on what I'm missing?

Previously: another picture of Vega in this same bra. Presumably promotional efforts for the film will go beyond this at some point?

Exceedingly Cool

I am officially in lust. Hard to believe she is the same girl from the Spy Kid movies.

I don't know if Rodriguez has found his fetish, but I've certainly found a new one for me.

Zen Master of Cool

It's a little bit creepy that the guy who directed her in Spy Kids has now put her in something like that. Not that I'm complaining. She looks very good. But it's a bit weird when I think about it all.

Dean of Cool University Captain Comet's Avatar

Holy shit thats the Spy Kids girl?!?! I feel so....wrong, now.

Consultant of Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Chris View Post
    It's a little bit creepy that the guy who directed her in Spy Kids has now put her in something like that. Not that I'm complaining. She looks very good. But it's a bit weird when I think about it all.
    Not only directed her in Spy Kids, but walked her down the isle at her wedding. So they clearly have a father/daughter-type relationship.

But, this is the same man who put his wife's 19-year old nieces in skimpy clothes for the Grindhouse movies and Machete a few years later.

Is that the same outfit Jessica Alba wore in Sin City? I mean, the EXACT same outfit.

I've already been creeping on her for years, might as well enjoy now out in the open.

A dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind.

That's the way I like it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast