Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So It Begins - R2-D2 And C3-PO Made Their Inaugral Appearance On The Disney Channel Last Night

Administrator

Default So It Begins - R2-D2 And C3-PO Made Their Inaugral Appearance On The Disney Channel Last Night

This week's new episode of Disney tween comedy A.N.T Farm featured a trip to Lucasfilm and a couple of special guest stars. See the new synergy working for yourself.

Oh boy. And... I suppose Anthony Daniels was washing his hair that night?

Headline footnote: Okay, I'm sure R2-D2 and C3-PO have been on The Disney Channel lots before, but this was the first new material this side of "the deal."

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Wrote the Book on Cool Dave Elliott's Avatar

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Dean of Cool University

i lol'ed at c3p0 's "step off".

this is not the end of the world kiddies.

Yeah, Star Wars and Disney have teamed up before. The appearance of the droids this particular week on that show was just fortunate timing...
    BELIEVE

That was fast.

Consultant of Cool

Yeah I'd say this is a coincidence....no telling how long ago this episode was actually written/produced/developed. Plus,I doubt Disney would waste their first official Star Wars moment on a show like this. Still...its unfortunate they went with a sound-a-like...although Anthony Daniels HAS been on tour with Star Wars in Concert,so maybe he wasnt available.

For where did my disney shows go?

VP in Charge of Cool

Hey Anakin, how about a few more younglings for you to murder? They're standing by the gate with the droids, here's your lightsaber. You know what to do.

Dean of Cool University

Quote Originally Posted by karmakaze View Post
    Hey Anakin, how about a few more younglings for you to murder? They're standing by the gate with the droids, here's your lightsaber. You know what to do.
    If it were Zack and Cody I'd have held them for Anakin while he did his stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast