Thread: Pair Of Picture Pictures From Frost And Pegg's Paul

Administrator

Default Pair Of Picture Pictures From Frost And Pegg's Paul

Empire magazine have pre-empted the scanners are posted two of the images from Paul that feature in their current issue up on their website. Net result? Print is dead. Perhaps.

The first features the titular Paul, nottoo convincingly integrated into the image; the second features Simon Pegg's Empire Strikes Back T-shirt (these aren't your obscure kind of geeks) and Bill Hader as an FBI agent.

Greg Mottola is a fine director, the Paul screenplay is funny, the cast have some serious predigree and Double Negative are a great FX house... so why does this not seem to be gelling? The trailer was a touch underwhelming, not to mention quickly forgettable, and these images are just...nothing.

Ah well. Will only help the film surpass all expectations when it goes on release in the Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Connelly View Post
    Empire magazine have pre-empted the scanners are posted two of the images from Paul that feature in their current issue up on their website. Net result? Print is dead. Perhaps.

The first features the titular Paul, nottoo convincingly integrated into the image; the second features Simon Pegg's Empire Strikes Back T-shirt (these aren't your obscure kind of geeks) and Bill Hader as an FBI agent.

Greg Mottola is a fine director, the Paul screenplay is funny, the cast have some serious predigree and Double Negative are a great FX house... so why does this not seem to be gelling? The trailer was a touch underwhelming, not to mention quickly forgettable, and these images are just...nothing.

Ah well. Will only help the film surpass all expectations when it goes on release in the Spring.
    Mottola is good, and that CG looks frikkin' fiiinnne ... Is that Johnny Knoxville with the gun?

I think this might be a lovely movie, I'll be interested to see how they both work on screen together without daddy (Edgar Wright) holding their hands.

OOH!
    It's Bill Hader!
    He's fucking AWESOME.
    (I reckon he's the next off the SNL production line (after a couple of small roles). I can see him making a Carrell sized leap (not SNL, but the same kinda leap).