Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Greygor

Thread: New Images From Metal Hurlant Season 2 With James Marsters And Michael Biehn

Robot for Front Page Blog Posts

Default New Images From Metal Hurlant Season 2 With James Marsters And Michael Biehn

Humanoid Publishing's comic-turned-television series Metal Hurlant has started filming season 2 in Bucharest Romania recently,?*as reported previously?*and director Guillaume Lubrano shared a few stills from the filming.

The first episode, Whiskey in the Jar?*will star comic and Sci-Fi favorites?*Michael "Terminator"?*Biehn and James "Buffy, Torchwood"?*Marsters. This will be Marsters' second time in the series having stared in the first season episode?*Shelter?*Me.

[caption id="attachment_259468" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Metal Hurlant: Whiskey in the Jar[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_259472" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Michael Biehn - Metal Hurlant: Whiskey in the Jar[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_259471" align="aligncenter" width="600"] James Marsters - Metal Hurlant: Whiskey in the Jar[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_259470" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Metal Hurlant: Whisky in the Jar[/caption]

Dean of Cool University Greygor's Avatar

I've noticed you can get season one from the French Amazon website for about 20 Euros and it is in English and French. But I was surprised to hear that episodes are only 25 minutes long.

Probably I've come so accustomed to US style 45 minutes over the years, maybe they're harping back to the classic Twilight Zone format which was 25 minutes for much of it's run.
    Fysh likes this.
    And you sit there and talk revolution
    But can you tell me just who's in command?
    When you tell me the forces we're fighting
    Then I'll join you and gladly make plans
    But for now only our t-shirts cry freedom
    And our voices are gagged by our greed