Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Doctor Who Trailer - First Footage Of 2013's New Episodes - UPDATED With Non-Region Locked Version

Administrator

Default Doctor Who Trailer - First Footage Of 2013's New Episodes - UPDATED With Non-Region Locked Version

This trailer aired after the Christmas special today and engages with some of the major plot points of that episode. You probably wouldn't want to see this until after The Snowmen unless you're really not afraid of spoilers.

For some reason, this is starting ten seconds in for me. Just pause it an restart it.

I expect that embed doesn't work in the US. I'll do my best to find an unlocked version as soon as possible.

UPDATE: I hope this was soon enough for you. The picture quality isn't as good as in the official one, I'm afraid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiwGAU6xniE[/youtube]
    Pop-Tart Samson likes this.

Wrote the Book on Cool gojirast's Avatar

The original embed worked just fine for me in the US.

Exceedingly Cool

After reading the end of Doctor Who's crossover with Star Trek TNG and the Borg's promise to assimilate the Doctor, I s******ed a bit to see his face covered in cybernetics in the trailer.

I don't for a second think they'd ever crossover for real, but it's the little things that make me laugh
    TGC, Dawnelldo and Pop-Tart Samson like this.

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Dean of Cool University Stevaux The LEsser's Avatar

One episode as a different character and one trailer and I'm already ten times more excited about the new companion than I ever was about Amelia Pond...
    Last edited by Stevaux The LEsser; 12-25-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Nyquil

TGC

Man oh man that episode was good. I am so excited for the return. April was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevaux The LEsser View Post
    One episode as a different character and one trailer and I'm already ten times more excited about the new companion than I ever was about Amelia Pond...
    Didn't he call her "Clara Oswald" at the end of the trailer? She's the same character from before

Oh look at that. Barely a few hours after his copyright-infringers-are-criminal-scum item, Brendon's here running a story hinging around a video containing material owned by the BBC that has been uploaded in an unauthorised fashion to Youtube. No hipocrisy there then. Silly me, forgetting that copyright infringement is only bad when Brendon or Rich aren't using it to get clicks...
    Bangladesh and TGC like this.
    When in doubt, "Try not to be a dick" is usually a good place to start.
    The infrequently-updated Euro comics thread || Small Press Reviews thread||Random Chat thread

Very good episode. I actually thought they would not have the Dr realise he had met Clara before and have it gradually dawn on him over several episodes. The way they have gone is interesting, though I hope Clara's mystery does not get solved too quickly.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fysh View Post
    Oh look at that. Barely a few hours after his copyright-infringers-are-criminal-scum item, Brendon's here running a story hinging around a video containing material owned by the BBC that has been uploaded in an unauthorised fashion to Youtube. No hipocrisy there then. Silly me, forgetting that copyright infringement is only bad when Brendon or Rich aren't using it to get clicks...
    There's a difference between stealing and in overcoming region locking on free - not to mention advertising free - videos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast