Page 4 of 438 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital copy trade post?

Quote Originally Posted by ewokpelts View Post
    interested in cap #18. what you looking for?
    Amazing Spider-Man #698 when it comes out. Are you getting anything else this month?

Dean of Cool University

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man #698 when it comes out. Are you getting anything else this month?
    I redeem my ASM codes. So I wont have that one unless I find it on ebay.

Dean of Cool University

Looks like ebay is trying to kill the digital copy market. Very few items for sale that are just codes, and if you put "digital copy" in the listing, they cancel the auction. There were a few sellers that were moving issues at $1-$1.50 on average.

Right now there is only one guy selling codes(not counting the avengers dvd offer), and he has them at $2 each. Uncanny Avengers #1 and AVX: Consequences #1 are all that I'm finding now.

Very Cool

Looks like ebay is trying to kill the digital copy market. Very few items for sale that are just codes, and if you put "digital copy" in the listing, they cancel the auction. There were a few sellers that were moving issues at $1-$1.50 on average.

Right now there is only one guy selling codes(not counting the avengers dvd offer), and he has them at $2 each. Uncanny Avengers #1 and AVX: Consequences #1 are all that I'm finding now.
    I believe eBay's policy prevents digital copies from being sold without something physical to go with it. If you sell the actual sticker, (and mail it), you'd be fine.

Dean of Cool University

Quote Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
    I believe eBay's policy prevents digital copies from being sold without something physical to go with it. If you sell the actual sticker, (and mail it), you'd be fine.
    They have also curbed the sale of digital copy discs sold separate from the original bluray/dvd.
    I mean, it still happens, but it's harder. Which is stupid, as if i have no need for the digital copy of the movie/comic/music/ect, then why not sell it?

Dean of Cool University

Hey, can anyone tell me if the $2.99 marvel NOW! books are indeed coming with digital copy?

Dean of Cool University

Looking for digital codes for Defenders 7, 8, 9, 12. Can pay by Paypal if anyone has those ones

Consultant of Cool

I'm interested in codes for various X-stuff, Secret Avengers and Invincible Iron Man #521-last.

I can do PayPal, but am new at this thing, so bear with me if necessary.

Hey, can anyone tell me if the $2.99 marvel NOW! books are indeed coming with digital copy?
    I don't think they do. Just checked Fantastic Four 1 and it didn't have it.
    I have a bunch of codes that I'd be pretty much willing to trade for anything or sell. I'll compile a list later when I have the time.

I am a newbie/lurker here...

Is there a list somewhere of what books have the code? I won't use them and would be willing to sell them. I know I have the full Avengers vs X-Men series but I am sure I have a ton of others.

Page 4 of 438 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast