Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Webcomic Factory: New comics 7 Days a Week!

Exceedingly Cool

Default The Webcomic Factory: New comics 7 Days a Week!

Hello all. My name is Tony DiGerolamo. I am the creator of Super Frat and the co-creator of The Webcomic Factory, a high end webcomic hub. We post a different comic 7 days a week. They are written by myself and Christian Beranek (formerly of Disney's Kingdom Comics) and drawn by artists all over the world.

MONDAY!

Olde Tyme Gamer#3: Gamer Etiquette

TUESDAY!

Super Frat: I Have a Comparison

The Horror of Colony 6: Lock Down

Exceedingly Cool

Vic learns the true meaning of stand up in Miserable Comedians: There is No Love, Only Comedy

Gary and Wayne watch their customers change in Dealers: The Next Generation

On a WWI battlefield, on Christmas Day 1914, a miracle happened. The Antiwar Comic: Battlefield Christmas

At times, what you say is not what you mean or what she wants to hear. In A Relationship: Decorations

The bros prepare for Jewish Christmas in Super Frat: A Jewish Christmas Maybe

Exceedingly Cool

Dylan refuses to eat in I Hate My Kids: The Inconvenience to Noise Ratio

Nick does something he's always wanted in Post Apocalyptic Nick: Take This Apocalypse and Shove It

Bobby teaches his daughter the only way he knows how in Olde Tyme Gamer: Teaching Science Takes a Lot of Guts

Brother Dick tries to school Brother Bitter in Super Frat: Pleased to Meat You

Dr. Salsa must keep his forbidden passions in check in As the Mayo Turns: Forbidden Condiement Love

Exceedingly Cool

Gary and Wayne make it to the big con in Dealers: 8K in the Hole

Destructo has your SOPA/PIPA wrap up in Tony Destructo: One Down...

Dick helps Bitter lower his expectations in Super Frat: How Low Can You Go?

Two buddies talk about being single in In A Relationship: Happy Single: Affirmation

The Lydecker Brothers take care of a bully with one phone call in I Hate My Kids: As Long As You're Torturing...

Exceedingly Cool

Nick must regain the trust of his client in Post Apocalyptic Nick: Representative Destruction

Dick tries to set Bitter up on a date in Super Frat: Bitter Blind Date

Bobby and his friends try a new video game in Olde Tyme Gamer: Deadly Island

Dr. H. Man has to deal with the owner of St. Freon's Hospital in As the Mayo Turns: A Bold New Flavor Arrives

Exceedingly Cool

Gary and Wayne set up for the big convention in Dealers: The Big Time

Has the militarization of the police gone too far? The Antiwar Comic: Cops or Soldiers?

The bros won't stop gaming for anything in Super Frat: Bow Down to the King of Pink

Basketball can be a mean sport. Sports Guys: It's A Physical Game

Exceedingly Cool

Deborah bypasses her mother's instructions in I Hate My Kids: Dressing Room

Nick is trapped in traffic before the apocalypse in Post Apocalyptic Nick: Traffice Before the Apocalypse

Brother Ira watches the news in Super Frat: Frothy

Bobby and Nadine try to complete a mission, but the zombies get in the way in Olde Tyme Gamer: Return to Deadly Island

Dr. H.Mann is reduced to using extortion in As the Mayo Turns: Blackmail!

Exceedingly Cool

Gary and Wayne make big cash at the big con in Dealers: And the Toys Go Ca-Ching

A politician makes an outrageous statement about war reimbursement in The Antiwar Comic: How Much For the War?

Two buddies crunch the numbers on getting a girlfriend in In A Relationship: Happy Single: Calculations

Brother Dick makes life in the frat house much worse in Super Frat: Bitter Love

Exceedingly Cool

The big con pays off big for Gary and Wayne in Dealers: The Sweet Life of a Toy Dealer

Tony Destructo defends the Occupy movement in Tony Destructo: Occupy Jerktown

Be careful when lying to your buddies about sex in In A Relationship: You Lie Like a Chair

The pledges are getting sick of living with each other in Super Frat: Roommate Stories Repeat

Check out the first TV spot for a webcomic! As the Mayo Turns TV Spot

Exceedingly Cool

Baby Max gives love the only way he knows how in I Hate My Kids: Poop Marathon

Nick goes the extra mile to stop the apocalypse in Post Apocalyptic Nick: At Least He's Honest

Brother Bitter's new girlfriend is revealed in Super Frat: Heads Are All Different

Bobby plays too many zombie video games in Olde Tyme Gamer: Zombies on the Brain

Dr. Mayo tries to save his family in As the Mayo Turns: Family Drama

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast