Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: The DC Bad Guys Reinvented As... The Real Bad Guys. There Are T-Shirts.

Administrator

Default The DC Bad Guys Reinvented As... The Real Bad Guys. There Are T-Shirts.

Thank you Butcher Billy. Thank you that these exist.

Zen Master of Cool Darin Wagner's Avatar

I think it's in incredibly poor taste to include former US President Bush in this set.
    Cassidy, _OM_, ahlhelm and 12 others like this.
    Darin Wagner
    Wisconsin, USA

I was going to make a "what no Cheney?" joke then I got to Bush. I'm as liberal as they come but him and Zuckerberg are weird choices given the other inclusions!

If Meyer were here then it would definitely be worth it just to see his head explode though.
    _OM_, Fysh, jackmurphy1969 and 1 others like this.
    Warning, the above post may contain traces of sarcasm, or have been written in an environment where it may have come into contact with sarcasm.

My name is Steven Tudor, nice to meet you.

Bring back signatures!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Wagner View Post
    I think it's in incredibly poor taste to include former US President Bush in this set.
    exactly, it's pretty clear he was only a henchmen level villain
    Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Very Cool

Half of these "DC bad guys" are Marvel villains...

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Wagner View Post
    Yeah. He's the only one on here who deliberately committed to the killing of thousands of Americans under false pretenses. He's also the only one who got away with war crimes without being executed, either by a mob or self-administered.

Quote Originally Posted by vjostrowski View Post
    When I saw Kraven, I thought it was Didio at first and assumed these were all DC execs. I spent about a minute looking for Johns and Jim Lee before I noticed Galactus's moustache and funny antlers. Really that was the most inspired bit of the gag here: swastika Galactus.

Wrote the Book on Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Gerard View Post
    Yeah. He's the only one on here who deliberately committed to the killing of thousands of Americans under false pretenses. He's also the only one who got away with war crimes without being executed, either by a mob or self-administered.
    This whole thing is incredibly poor taste. Not only is Mao the one who brought China out of dictatorship, he kinda revolutionise China, just with a set of different values. If Kim was in there, I get it, because he is a dictator and a tyrant. But what gives anyone the right to put Mark Zuckerberg and George Bush alongside Hitler and Osama. Is the society so liberal that anyone could be placed alongside the crimes of Hitler and Osama?

Exceedingly Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vjostrowski View Post
    More than half!

As far as the Bush inclusion goes, the artist is entitled to his opinions. I'm more offended that Hitler = Galactus. Galactus is a force of nature, not an "evil" monster. I do like the swastika antenna, though. I think that won me over...
    saidestroyer likes this.

I like Bush as Two-Face (though I doubt he was ever that complex) and Zuckerberg as Loki - Loki brings the lulz.
    "However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum." - ThanosCopter

http://timberoo.deviantart.com/

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast