Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POST WTF: The Cover To Red Hood And The Outlaws #20 (SPOILERS)

Administrator

Default POST WTF: The Cover To Red Hood And The Outlaws #20 (SPOILERS)

Actually, right now I'm marking everything with spoilers, because I'm just not in a position to know what is or is not, and DC isn't interested in telling me.

So, from the same place we got yesterday's possibly spoileriffic WTF Gatefold cover for Red Hood And The Outlaws, here's the cover for Red Hood And The Outlaws #20...

Yeah, that Joker-altered Red Hood mask isn't going away...

Wrote the Book on Cool

I have a question, and it may be silly but it's been driving me crazy. Why does Arsenal where a hat? Was that something explained in a story? Is he balding? Is it because they thought it would be a "cool" look? It just seems so odd that he's in costume and then wheres a trucker hat.

Exceedingly Cool Codename: Sailor V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7thunders View Post
    I have a question, and it may be silly but it's been driving me crazy. Why does Arsenal where a hat? Was that something explained in a story? Is he balding? Is it because they thought it would be a "cool" look? It just seems so odd that he's in costume and then wheres a trucker hat.
    I'm not sure that's a trucker's hat. A trucker's cap has a foam front that stands out so you can sew a patch or logo on to it, baseball caps conform with the head. Any images I google, it seems like the cap can go either way.

So what is that naked goblin thing on him?

Zen Master of Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maybeland View Post
    Radical change for Starfire?

Dean of Cool University

Quote Originally Posted by 7thunders View Post
    That's not a trucker hat. You can see where the seams come down and that makes it a baseball cap as they would be further apart on a trucker hat. (Sorry, I just had a job where the client had me write about trucker hats but NOT baseball hats so I had the differences pounded into my head.)

I have a tin foil hat question --

Are we really seeing the covers of 19 and 20 and not the REJECTED covers of 19 and 20?

I ask because I remember George Perez complaining about the changes to Power Girl's costume after he drew the cover for Worlds' Finest 1, and saying how, since the original was no longer the finished product, it knocked the price of the art down a bit. I would think, if this were so, that Mister Suayan would wait until the issues came out so he could score a little more cash. Is selling them early maaaaaaaaaaaaybe an indicator that these aren't the finals?

Exceedingly Cool Codename: Sailor V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmwfte81 View Post
    Radical change for Starfire?
    Another one?

Dean of Cool University

Quote Originally Posted by Maybeland View Post
    "Jason's" ghost as a monkey on his back? Or just his addictions?

Personally, as someone who was pissed they killed Jason the first time, I really hope they aren't killing him off again; even if the signs are looking like they are.

I don't think it really looks that way. The Red Hood book doesn't seem to be going away, so I doubt they will be killing him off. I guess someone could take over the mantle of Red Hood, but I doubt it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast