Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Lobdell's Bad Guy Diagrams In Today's DC Comics (SPOILERS)

Administrator

Default Scott Lobdell's Bad Guy Diagrams In Today's DC Comics (SPOILERS)

Today, Scott Lobdell writes DC's two main bad guys, Lex Luthor and The Joker? And how do we know they're bad guys? Because they both use diagrams!

In Superman #15 we have the incarcerated Lex Luther getting access to holo pen and holo paper to sketch out a certain Fortress Of Solitude, plotting out a way in...

And in the Joker die-cut covered Teen Titans #15 we have The Joker giving us, well, a less intricate blackboard drawing of his own plans.

All bad guys draw their plans out. All the good guys keep them in their heads. That's basically, according to Lobdell, is how you tell the difference.

Maybe that's why he's leaving Red Hood And The Outlaws? Too much hitting, exploding, stretching and posing in that title and not enough diagrammage?

Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently enjoying a half price sale!

Jeez Rich, you know people are gonna take this seriously and use it as a stick to beat Lobdell!
    Warning, the above post may contain traces of sarcasm, or have been written in an environment where it may have come into contact with sarcasm.

My name is Steven Tudor, nice to meet you.

Bring back signatures!!!!!!!

gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space

I'm not sure how to comment on this. Is this another news article for the sole purpose of a lame joke?
    The last one didn't go so well, did it? Not that this should generate any backlash, on the other hand I would worry how this kind of Front Page news reflects on the site.
    PLEASE CONSIDER putting SilverSmurfer on ignore due to his factually incorrect and hysteric claim that "Uber" is a "historically revisionist nazi fantasy," and that we should boycott Avatar for it.
    Thank you for your Considerations.

I knew it.
    Tony Stark is a super villain.

Bleeding Cool

Quote Originally Posted by toodoor View Post
    Jeez Rich, you know people are gonna take this seriously and use it as a stick to beat Lobdell!
    Here lately, I think they're more likely to use it as a stick to beat Rich. Tolerance for Rich's more lame jokes seems to have run right out.

There was a comedian Lee Camp I think his name is, that has a bit about bad guys always having plans, it went something along lines of most people's Thursdays consists of watching tv and being with their families but Haliburton's Thursdays consist of power point meetings on how to destabilize a third world country and gain access to thier natural resources. It was a lot funnier when he said it.

VP in Charge of Cool bewareofgeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorCheese View Post
    I knew it.
    Tony Stark is a super villain.
    No, Jonathan Hickman is.

Mario Di Giacomo

gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space

Quote Originally Posted by Comicsfan101 View Post
    Here lately, I think they're more likely to use it as a stick to beat Rich. Tolerance for Rich's more lame jokes seems to have run right out.
    And it's really no surprise, seeing how lame they have become.
    PLEASE CONSIDER putting SilverSmurfer on ignore due to his factually incorrect and hysteric claim that "Uber" is a "historically revisionist nazi fantasy," and that we should boycott Avatar for it.
    Thank you for your Considerations.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    Today, Scott Lobdell writes DC's two main bad guys, Lex Luthor and The Joker? And how do we know they bad guys?
    Is that upspeak or a Ron Burgundy impression?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast