Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Do You Miss Karen Gillan Already? Here's Our First Look At Her In Oculus

Administrator

Default Do You Miss Karen Gillan Already? Here's Our First Look At Her In Oculus

On Christmas Eve Eve, as the kids call it, Karen Gillan shared a nice little stocking stuffer on her Twitter feed. Here's?*the first image from Oculus, an upcoming horror film that will give Gillan a big screen lead role - and depending on when?*Not Another Happy Ending makes it out of the traps, possibly for the first time.

There with Gillan is Brenton Thwaites, the Australian actor who we'll see as Prince Charming in the upcoming Maleficent.

The film is about a haunted mirror and I think we can assume that's its frame on the right - or I thought it was just a frame until I saw the crack in the lower right. Now I'm not sure what's going on.
    Pop-Tart Samson likes this.

Dean of Cool University Stevaux The LEsser's Avatar

Guarantee me a horrible death for her character and I'll see this multiple times...

Wrote the Book on Cool hammerstein's Avatar

No she's not missed... Dr Who is increasingly a limp melodrama only saved by solid casting and high production values.

...fine if they need to keep the action and hollywood scoring, but the romance shit is dreary and mawkishly teenage...let Twilight have that audience.

Wrote the Book on Cool ThatNickGuy's Avatar

Clara made me forget completely about Amy in just two episodes.

Karen was great as Amy Pond, but was out shone by Arthur Darvill's Rory who was amazing. Having said that, Clara is amazing as well and I am very much looking forward to her adventures with the Dr.

Huh. Looks like I'm about the only one who loved her on the show (apart from uz000). Tough crowd.

Exceedingly Cool

I liked her a lot, but to my surprise I don't miss her. Jenna-Louise Coleman is cute and terrific and I'm intrigued by the mystery of the multiple Claras.

Bleeding Cool

Quote Originally Posted by paulski View Post
    Huh. Looks like I'm about the only one who loved her on the show (apart from uz000). Tough crowd.
    Nah, I enjoyed her as well. You know geeks are a tough crowd when faced with something they don't understand or have experience with (i.e. emotion, romance, sex, women, etc.)
    Traveling.

Exceedingly Cool

I liked her the first season but her overarching storyline got to be a bit much by this current one. I like Moffat and think he's a good showrunner, but sometimes if you twist something into too many knots it breaks.

Bleeding Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stevaux The LEsser View Post
    Guarantee me a horrible death for her character and I'll see this multiple times...
    Yup... .......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast