Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Xteve
  • 1 Post By megavikingman

Thread: Shaolin Cowboy In Vinyl

Administrator

Default Shaolin Cowboy In Vinyl

The Shaolin Cowboy is getting a fourteen inch vinyl toy. Presumably in lieu of any new Shaolin Cowboy comics. Dark Horse were meant to have some this year, but they've now been scheduled for the next. Well, at least we got the The Shaolin Cowboy Adventure Magazine...

Anyway, there's going to be five hundred of them, sculpted by Monster 5 for $110 each and available here from Wednesday's Finest, in February.

I guess Space Cowboy's been done to death, eh?

Has there been any official talk of them being pushed back to 2013, or is just an easy assumption? As I haven't heard anything since it was first announced in 2011. I haven't even seen any press releases/articles/interviews on the Shaolin Cowboy adventures book?

Also, anyword on Doc Frankenstein, last I heard it was supposed to be 8 issues overall. I wish that'd be picked up and finished as well.

Very Cool

The Shaolin Cowboy Adventure book is already out ... came out a few weeks back. It's mostly prose ... the new series supposedly starts in January or February 2013 according to the text on the back of my copy.
    Rootfireember likes this.

Exceedingly Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jparrish08 View Post
    Has there been any official talk of them being pushed back to 2013, or is just an easy assumption? As I haven't heard anything since it was first announced in 2011. I haven't even seen any press releases/articles/interviews on the Shaolin Cowboy adventures book?

Also, anyword on Doc Frankenstein, last I heard it was supposed to be 8 issues overall. I wish that'd be picked up and finished as well.
    The Shaolin Cowboy Adventure Magazine was announced a while back, and came out last month. We've yet to hear official word about when the next mini-series is coming out, but there's a black-and-white preview at the end of SCAM (nice acronym, Darrow!) that looks amazing. It's going to be three issues, and I believe it picks up right where the last arc left off. I am thinking it should arrive in the spring (unless it makes a surprise appearance in the March solicits, or Darrow gets too distracted doing Deadpool cover art).
    Rootfireember likes this.

Man, I so would've loved a 3 and a 1/2 inch Gi Joe size instead.

Bleeding Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfist View Post
    I guess Space Cowboy's been done to death, eh?
    Never!!!!!!!!!!!