Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Valiant Launch Their First Crossover - Harbinger Wars

Administrator

Default Valiant Launch Their First Crossover - Harbinger Wars

So Valiant are doing their first crossover. This Valiant's first crossover that is, the last few Valiants did plenty.

Called Harbinger Wars, it crosses over Bloodshot and, wait for it, Harbinger.
    This April, the children are our future. HARBINGER WARS is coming!

Valiant is proud to announce HARBINGER WARS #1 (of 4) ? the FIRST ISSUE of a four-issue limited series that will set off the first-ever family crossover for the all-new Valiant Universe! Then, the Harbinger Wars saga continues with new jumping-on points in BLOODSHOT #10 and HARBINGER #11 ? the beginning of brand new, standalone story arcs that will cover the collateral damage of the Valiant Universe's first full-scale conflict.

For decades, Toyo Harada's Harbinger Foundation and the government's own Project Rising Spirit have been waging a secret war over the rarest resource known to man ? the unwieldy superhuman telekinetics known as harbingers. Over the years, they've each collected a small army of these empowered children to inflict their agendas on the world. But now the reformed harbinger hunter known as Bloodshot needs to atone for his crimes ? and he's going to start by releasing two dozen of the most volatile harbingers from their PRS prison and into the world.

Bloodshot wants to lead them. Toyo Harada wants to control them. And, Peter Stanchek, a teenage renegade with immense powers of his own, wants to give them free rein. But the runaway children of PRS have their own ideas for the future?and, as the body count rises, the Valiant Universe will realize that power this immense cannot be contained. It must be exercised. Who will survive the Harbinger Wars?
    So there you go. But will it have die-cut covers I hear you ask?

Apparently not.
    Beginning in HARBINGER WARS #1 (of 4) by Joshua Dysart (Harbinger), Duane Swiercyznski (Bloodshot) and Clayton Henry (Archer & Armstrong), Harbinger Wars will encompass 12 issues of all-out action by some of comics' premier talents:

?HARBINGER WARS #1-4 by Joshua Dysart, Duane Swierczynski & Clayton Henry?BLOODSHOT #10-13 by Duane Swierczynski & Barry Kitson?HARBINGER #11-14 by Joshua Dysart & Khari Evans

This April, the entwined destinies of Bloodshot, Peter Stanchek and Toyo Harada will finally collide?and the most powerful forces in Valiant Universe will be drawn into a battle without sides, without rules and without mercy. Do not miss the first shot fired in HARBINGER WARS #1 (of 4) ? coming this April from Valiant!

HARBINGER WARS #1 (of 4) ? ON SALE IN APRIL!Written by JOSHUA DYSART & DUANE SWIERCZYNSKIArt by CLAYTON HENRYCover by LEWIS LAROSAVariant Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN$3.99/T+/32 pgs.

BLOODSHOT #10 ? ON SALE IN APRIL!Written by DUANE SWIERCZYNSKIArt by BARRY KITSONCover by MICO SUAYAN$3.99/T+/32 pgs.

HARBINGER #11 ? ON SALE IN APRIL!Written by JOSHUA DYSARTArt & Cover by KHARI EVANS$3.99/T+/32 pgs.

Wrote the Book on Cool

Bloodshot and Harbinger have been a pleasure to read. Harbinger Wars is definitely a welcome aside.
    Teaser2012 likes this.

Consultant of Cool SnarkMachine's Avatar

Valiant is doing everything right with this relaunch. Too bad DC isn't paying attention. They could use some pointers.
    ShutUpRob, NinjaMic and Teaser2012 like this.

gnawing hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space

Fucking Barry Kitson?!?!
    No matter what you think of this new Valiant, their talent pool just keeps getting more and more impressive.
    I'm actually afraid to buy this crossover, because maybe I'll start to like Harbinger so much that I have to add it to my pull list and I'm already spread so thin, that something else would have to go.
    Teaser2012 likes this.
    PLEASE CONSIDER putting SilverSmurfer on ignore due to his factually incorrect and hysteric claim that "Uber" is a "historically revisionist nazi fantasy," and that we should boycott Avatar for it.
    Thank you for your Considerations.

Bleeding Cool

So getting this . Valaint has been kicking ass lately!

Bleeding Cool

i probably will be dropping more dc and marvel for this!

Cannot wait for this! I have all the Valiants on my pull list and I have not been disappointed yet!
    Teaser2012 likes this.

Bleeding Cool

Look at the bullets and the visual affects thats drawn. Thats insanely good

Bleeding Cool

This looks so much better than the ultron war crossover

An event that only requires me to buy a single 4 issue mini-series, isn't that nice for a change. BTW, in the OP he says that original Valiant had a bunch of them back in the day, I really don't recall many. Unity, Chaos Effect & Birthquake are all I remember (Well, Deathmate too, but that was a crossover with another company, not an in house deal).

P.S. Looks cool! I am totally getting this!
    Cavemold likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast