Thread: A Comic Show - It's Brony Time!!!

Administrator

Default A Comic Show - It's Brony Time!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVt3nWg8OZM[/youtube]

Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop in Orlando, Florida writes;

[FONT=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', 'Bitstream Charter', Times, serif]Hey Fandom! It's here!MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #1! MLP's fandom is magic, and this book delivers brony fan service! Katie Cook and Andy Price just got 20% cooler! This was the book the late Triforce Mike demanded:[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', 'Bitstream Charter', Times, serif]There's a few other books out this week of note, mainly Bedlam #2. We have the Killing Joke homage Phantom Variant cover, it's pretty. This is a story answering the question "Is evil something you are or something you do"? The protagonist is essentially as evil as the Joker, could he be rehabilitated?[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', 'Bitstream Charter', Times, serif]DC has Aquaman's prelude to the Justice League crossover Throne of Altantis and Talon #2.Marvel Now finally has Uncanny Avengers #2, it's Marvel Late but worth the wait. I just can't say enough about how much I love this book without spoiling the entire issue, so I'll shut up. Thor God of Thunder #2 continues the Thor Trinity of past, present, future Thor vs the God Slayer. All New X-Men #2 is a book I didn't expect to like, but have found myself loving it. I can come up with a lot of reasons why this shouldn't work, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it anyway. FF is a wacky off the wall book with a ton of heart. Ant Man has me feeling all the feels. I don't want to tell you everything that happens, but I already care about Scott Lang with just this one issue than I ever thought I would.[/FONT]

Oh, and I'm a brony too! Check out this article I wrote for our local paper:http://orlandoweekly.com/news/a-loca...pony-1.1348336

Wrote the Book on Cool

These have become my favorite regular BC feature and my non comic fading gf now knows the sound of your voice!

PS Sent a lot of digital code love your way over the past week, enjoy!

Bleeding Cool

No mention of alex ross mask issue come on man!

Interesting. Someone on the interwubs willing to say "I changed my mind" and then explain how and why. Nice to see you still stick to the no chase varient price gouge thing. Not sure if that was a direct response to my snark of last week but can I just say well done. And sorry if I sounded like an arse.

Just read last weeks thread reply guess it was in response to me. Thanks again for the intelligent measured explanation to what comes across now as a very snarky post. Must have been having a bad week. Cheers