Thread: Now Is The Time To Buy The Complete Dark Shadows TV Series For $300 Off

Robot for Front Page Blog Posts

Default Now Is The Time To Buy The Complete Dark Shadows TV Series For $300 Off

If Tim Burton's big screen adaptation of classic seventies supernatural soap opera Dark Shadows left you feeling a bit dissatisfied, but nostalgic for the good old days of Jonathan Frid's Barnabas Collins, then now is the time to jump in and get the entire original series with $299.99 off the price tag and free shipping over at Amazon.

The package includes 131 DVDs containing all 1225 episodes, additional features including bloopers, 'special treasures' and behind the scenes footage, and over 120 cast and crew interviews. According to the listing, you can spend 470 hours of your life just watching all the content once. Jeepers.

Also, the packaging is shaped like a coffin. I love themed DVD packaging.

Exceedingly Cool

Actually you're only saving $50 from the regular everyday price of $410 they charge most every other day of the week. Wonderful series, very nice set but the deal is hardly great and not worth it if you're hurting from other purchases this week. Nobody ever came close in charging $599.99 list price for this thing.

I would buy this. . . for $100 maybe.

Exceedingly Cool
    The deepest pits of Hel, somewhere in southern germany

Ugh!! Why would you want to buy this in the first place. Why spend so much money on trash? Even if it is unintentional funny trash?

Wrote the Book on Cool

As interesting as this is, rather have had this set in several affordable chunks than even the "sale price" $300 set. Forget whatever the MSRP is.. almost nobody sells it for that. My advice since the "revival" did poorly at the box-office, just wait a year or so and you'll be able to find this exact same set at a real bargain price, maybe even less than $100 (though not necessarily at Amazon). These "collector's sets often do that. I bought the STUNNING Land of the Giants set - originally on Amazon for over $200, for $40 - my buddy found his for $20. So, just wait!

Bleeding Cool

If I have 300 dollars to burn ill get it. One day !!