Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Rich Johnston
  • 1 Post By Duke Stratosphere
  • 2 Post By Mike H.

Thread: The Complete Unpublished Ghost Rider 2099 Comic By Warren Ellis And Salgood Sam

Administrator

Default The Complete Unpublished Ghost Rider 2099 Comic By Warren Ellis And Salgood Sam

We ran half of this a while ago. But now artist Salgood Sam has found the rest of the pages. We present a complete, never published, never-to-be-published, issue of Ghost Rider 2099 written by Warren Ellis.

Salgood also has an his own personal anthology project, the 52 page Revolver, for sale digitally. $2 for the high resolution PDF, and free if you buy it in print for $15...

Take a look, it's really pretty.

Fysh, alekesam and Blackfist like this.

VP in Charge of Cool

Shame this didn't get published by Marvel back in the day. Good artwork, and I like Ellis' writing.

Maybe Marvel can tempt Ellis to come back and relaunch the 2099 stuff - Nextwave 2099?

I do have to admit that in the artwork above, Horrorshow's going around in the bandages reminds me an awful lot of Nash the Slash (musician and occasional guest star in different Matt Howarth comics).

Zen Master of Cool Death's Head's Avatar

I dig it. Funny Transformers get mentioned, since it reminds me of an issue of Death's Head crossed with Ellis' own Lazarus Churchyard.
    SMITH
    Portfolio | Blog | Freelance Agent Brompton Rhodes - a comic strip so controversial you'll crap Shreddies.

Good stuff - always liked this series.
    cjones77 likes this.

I think I enjoyed it more in black and white than I would have in color. Some of that inking is just too gorgeous to obscure.
    salgood and alekesam like this.

Just bought the digital copy of Revolver. Gorgeous stuff. Hope it's selling well, it deserves it.
    Living my life to be like Jesse Custer but when I look in the mirror all I see is Cassidy. How I ended up with Tulip anyways, God only knows.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomesauce View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that reality has an extreme anti-DC bias......
    Bleeding Cool is causing serious harm to my self-esteem. It won't let me Like myself.

Cool

Looks really really good, thank you!!
    como besar con lengua y labios.