Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Biweekly Bleeding Beers - LDN - Alt Thursdays

Just wondering how everyone is doing and if this will be continuing after everyone's survived the hollidays/apocalypse/whatnot?
    Ingredients: Spite, Vitriol, Lycanthropy,Mt.dew, Soylent Green, Books,Knitting, Books, Books, Arsenic, Doom, Books, Lead, OMGKITTIES, Peer-Reviewed Journals, Natural Flavor, Artificial Coloring.

Warnings: Keep out of reach of Children.

It will.
    Unless my Aunt (who's over from AUS) is taking up next Thurs, I propose perhaps next Thursday!

Thursday 10th? I think I can make that one. At the Wheatsheaf, if I recall?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://eyemelt.blogspot.com/

Not sure if last night went ahead but I wouldn't have made it anyway as I was fully occupied being a good boyfriend and tending to She Who Currently Has The Lurgy.

That said, though, my mate Tim has sent out details for the latest No-Longer-Weasels Beers/Session:
    When: Wednesday 16th January, from 7.30 (tables reserved from 7 if you fancy getting there early)
    Where: The Garrick Arms, 8-10 Charing Cross Rd, London, WC2H 0HG (Gmap).

I should be along to that so if anyone fancies heading along as well, post here or send me a PM.
    When in doubt, "Try not to be a dick" is usually a good place to start.
    The infrequently-updated Euro comics thread || Small Press Reviews thread||Random Chat thread

Alright, I'm guessing the snow royally boinked any notion of folks making it out to last week's sesh. Never fear! The next one comes a few days after payday, with details as follows:

When: Wednesday 6th February, from 7.30pm
    Where: The College Arms, 18 Store Street, London, WC1E 7DH (Gmap).

I'm not 100% sure I'm going, but that's only because I'm flying to Ireland around then and need to check specifics for things like feeding the cat, getting to airport etc. Once I figure out the logistics, I'm there. Who's in?

Also, coming up on Marth 9th - Gosh! Comics have a Moore/O'Neill signing for the launch of Nemo: Heart of Ice. I'll be there, along with a couple of friends. If anyone's up for meeting afterwards for a beer or some such, let me know.
    Rootfireember likes this.
    The infrequently-updated Euro comics thread || Small Press Reviews thread||Random Chat thread

6th I can do for sure! Although I need to check back here more often...
    Fysh likes this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope! Can't make the 6th now! GAAAAHHHK!

Bad Eyemelt! No biccie for you

I'm still heading along tomorrow and I think MMM is too, so if anyone else wants to turn up you're welcome to do so.

In an instance of glorious irony, my hubristic previous post bit me on the arse and planted me in bed with a bugger of a cold, keeping me well away from any kind of beverage-related fun this month (Also preventing me from giving blood on the day of the blood drive in my local area, but I sorted that out by finding one two weeks later near work...)

Aaaaanyway, there's another session coming up on the 6th of March, so all is well. There's a post on Meetup.com for anyone who uses that, but the details are as follows:

What: Alternative Drinks March Sesh!
    When: Wednesday 6th March, from 7:30ish (though some folks will probably get there earlier)
    Where: The College Arms, Bloomsbury, London, WC1E 7DH (gmap)

I genuinely didn't realise that this had started up... that'll teach me to only visit front page threads... Count me in for the next one! (And the meetup Fysh linked is well worth heading over to!)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast