— Matt Krotzer (@mattkrotzer) August 17, 2014
… I would take your bucket of ice water challenge but I am still recovering from surgery. So you know, infection risk, straining and all that. I’ll let Bernard Chang take it for me.
Healing is happening though. So what have you been reading while I’ve been insensible to feeling as to sight?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
- Exactly What Happened Between Bruce Wayne And Barbara Gordon That So Estranged Dick Grayson In Batman Beyond
- The Great Cyclops Conspiracy Of 2014
- So What Exactly Did Nick Fury Say To Thor?
- Who Made Thor Unworthy To Hold His Hammer?
- So What Is Going On With The Inhumans At Marvel Anyway?
- Gail Simone’s Last Batgirl – And Everyone’s Smiling
- Googling Today’s Amazing Spider-Man
- Star-Lord’s Father Might Show Up Sooner Than Guardians 2
- TOLDJA: Marvel’s Axis Sees The Goodies Becoming The Baddies
- Has Disney/Marvel Dropped The Ball? Folks Ask #WheresGamora
- Finally (Maybe) Official – Jason Momoa Is Aquaman
- Diamond Offered Toys ‘R’ Us A Switch Of Gamora And Nebula
- Why Don’t DC Comics Give More Of A Damn About The Teen Titans
- The Pre-52 Blue Beetle And Booster Gold To Appear In Justice League 3000 #12
- The Innuendo Of Superman, Today
- When Marvel Tried To Make An Inhumans Movie 14 Years Ago
- Captain America 3 Screenwriters Address Changing Who Holds The Shield
- Marvel To Move Forward On An Inhumans Movie – And My Guess At What Vin Diesel Meant
- New Trooper Related Images From Star Wars: Episode VII
- DC And Marvel Ch-Ch-Changes – ‘Stomp Out Bullying Variants Getting Stomped’
And Ten You May Prefer
- Discussions With Scott Allie – Dark Horse’s Strategies For San Diego 2014
- The Bob Kane Files: What Kane’s Personal Copies Of The Earliest Batman Comics Tells Us
- Is Doctor Who’s Jamie Joining The Cast Of Outlander, The TV Show He Inspired?
- The Great Cyclops Conspiracy Of 2014 – Part Two
- Naming Maggie And Glenn’s Kid In Today’s The Walking Dead
- What If There Was A Printing Problem With A DC Absolute Volume And No One Noticed For Three Years
- Is This Grant Morrison’s Own Cover For Multiversity #1?
- Is This A Return For Penthouse Comix?
- Here We Go: Action Comics 1 CGC 9.0 Hits $1.6 Million
- Fanboy Rampage: Ulises Farinas Vs. Yale Stewart Over Charity Wallpaper