Hummingbird hits UK cinemas on Friday 28th June and we’ve got 5 pairs of tickets to give away to the UK Premiere, attended by Jason Statham himself. Just read the following instructions.
Starring Jason Statham (Parker, Safe, Killer Elite, The Expendables, Crank, Bank Job, Transporter), with BAFTA award winner Vicky McClure, Agata Buzek and Benedict Wong (Prometheus), Hummingbird marks the directorial debut of Oscar® nominated screenwriter Steven Knight (Eastern Promises, Dirty Pretty Things), who is working from his own original screenplay.
Living homeless after going on the run from a military court-martial, Joey Jones (Statham) is a damaged ex-special forces soldier trapped in London’s criminal underworld. But when opportunity enables him to assume another man’s identity, he is transformed into an avenging angel.
For your chance to win, answer the following question:
In which city is Hummingbird set?
Send your entry in via our Contact Page. Be sure to select “Film” on the drop down menu or your entry won’t reach me and include your name, phone number and e-mail address.
For more on Hummingbird, visit its Facebook page.
Terms & Conditions
• •Entrants must be 15 or over and resident in the UK. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Prize for each main winner is one (1) pair of tickets to the UK premiere of Hummingbird in London on 17th June 2013. Entrants must be free to attend from 6pm on the day of the event
• Travel and accommodation are not included
• In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• Winners will be picked and contacted by the site.
• Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
• If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into