A Little Bleeder wrote;
- Mitch Gerards told me there are talks to bring The Activity to the screen.
- Adam Hughes is entirely charming and another font of knowledge. He will be doing interiors for The Fairest answer to 1001 Nights of Snowfall. All of the tales will be told by The Mirror on the Wall.
- David Petersen has quite a team lined up for his next Tales of the Guard including the gang from Stuff of Legend.
- Chrissie Zullo will be illustrating the new Fairest Novel in a style like was done with Gaiman and Vess’ Stardust.
- Spent quite a bit of time with Mike Carey. He got a good zing at Mark Millar, talking about everyone from British Isles being reserved but Millar and then following with “none of us claim him.” He also raved about Pinocchio Vampire Slayer.
- Dusty and Van of Pinocchio Vampire Slayer seemed almost star and awestruck at times, as did Chrissie (who is absolutely adorable).
- Locust Moon press there in Full Force pushing Once Upon a Time Machine. Great guys very open, eager and honest.