Folks, Bleeding Cool’s Brendon Connelly is currently in hospital with heart palpitations. Appropriately enough, it is Pinewood Hospital, the synchronicity gives him small pleasure. Ous thoughts and prayers are with Brendon and his family. As a result, our film and TV coverage is likely to be lacking in the next week or so, we hope you forgive us. I’ll do what I can, I’m off to see a bit of Iron Man 3 tomorrow. I’ll try to see it with Brendon’s unwaveringly critical perspective rather than my fanboy blinkers. And if I see a Muppet I will try and kidnap it and take it to Brendon.
So, yes, you’ve been reading rather a lot of Bleeding Cool this week it seems. Record traffic and stuff.
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
- Fialkov Left DC Comics Over Plans To Kill Off John Stewart
- Angela Joins The Marvel Universe
- Ant Man Test Footage [REMOVED]
- John Stewart – He Lives?
- Jurassic Park 4 Laughs In The Face Of Science
- Now Joshua Hale Fialkov Walks Off Green Lantern Books
- New Star Trek Poster Is Your Reward For Not Ogling Alice Eve
- John Barrowman States Categorically That He Will Not Be Part Of The Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Episode
- Sony Chairman Calls For Hollywood To Ditch All Gay Slurs And Stereotyping
- What James McAvoy And Danny Boyle Had To Tell Us At The Premiere Of Trance
- Bleeding Cool Movie Podcast – The Croods, Jack The Giant Slayer, Compliance, Reality, Hammer’s Dracula And More
- Peter Jackson Names His Fee For Directing An Episode Of Doctor Who