An art piece being sold by Michael L, that seems to bear a remarkable resemblance to an Andy Kubert Colossus from the nineties… anyone fancy a quick check? Prints for £80, limited to twenty. And a handy contact form for any Marvel lawyers.
So what have people been reading this week?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
- Spoiler Pics If You’re In Any Doubt At All About Which Oz The Great And Powerful Witch Is Which
- DC Solicitations For June 2013 – Except For Batman
- When Bryan Singer Convinced Me That Apocalypse Is The Villain Of X-Men: Days Of Future Past
- Sofia Vergara Has Gun Breasts In Her Machete Kills Charcater Poster
- Marvel Give Away 700 Issue One Digital Comics And Crash ComiXology, Launch Infinite Comics Weekly And Audio Adaptive Comics, Project Gamma, Hire Blair Butler For Earth’s Mightiest Show, Online- SXSW
- Sixteen Thoughts About Sixteen Comics
And Ten You May Prefer…
- 24-Foot Animatronic King Kong – The Star Of The New Stage Version
- The Bleeding Cool Movie Podcast – Sam Raimi, Robot And Frank And More
- Our In-depth Sam Raimi Oz The Great And Powerful Interview
- Disney Producer Don Hahn On Frankenweenie, Roger Rabbit Rumours And More
- Impressions From The 30-Minute Star Trek Into Darkness Super-Teaser
Crash ComiXology, Launch Infinite Comics Weekly And Audio Adaptive Comics, Project Gamma, Hire Blair Butler For Earth’s Mightiest Show, Online- SXSW