In order to win tickets to an early London preview of Bryan Singer‘s Jack the Giant Slayer, read the following carefully. And best of luck.
To celebrate the upcoming family adventure epic, JACK THE GIANT SLAYER in cinemas March 22nd, we are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive JACK THE GIANT SLAYER preview screening on 13th March in Central London.
Jack the Giant Slayer tells the story of an ancient war that is reignited when a young farmhand unwittingly opens a gateway between our world and a fearsome race of giants. Unleashed on Earth for the first time in centuries, the giants strive to reclaim the land they once lost, forcing the young man, Jack, into the battle of his life to stop them.
Fighting for a kingdom, its people, and the love of a brave princess, he comes face to face with the unstoppable warriors he thought only existed in legend – and gets the chance to become a legend himself.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simple answer the following question:
Jack the Giant Slayer is helmed by this acclaimed director and producer. His credits include such films as The Usual Suspects, X-Men and Superman Returns. Name this director/producer.
Send your answer to me via the Contact Page. Be sure to select “film” from the drop down menu. Include your name, email address and mobile phone number so that we can reach the winners.
JACK THE GIANT SLAYER is in cinemas March 22nd
©2013 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
Terms and conditions
• Competition will close on Thursday 7th March
• Open to UK participants only
• Prize for the two main winners is a pair of tickets to the preview screening in London on 13th March
• Travel and accommodation is not included
• In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site.
• Winners name, contact number and e-mail address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.